who drinks green tea..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who drinks green tea..

this is my latest addiction..green tea with honey..have it every morning..if you drink tea..how often do you drink during the day..supposed to be really good for you..

Re: who drinks green tea..

I make my DH hot tea every morning. He sometimes drinks green tea must most often he wants plain old orange pekoe with a splenda. I am a coffee drinker
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

i read that if you drink 4-5 cups of green tea a day..it reduces the risk of cancer and rheumitism artheritis..that's alot of tea..i only drink a cup a day in the morning..occasionally in the early evenings.

Comment

i used to, but i think it makes my skin break out. i remember really liking it, though !
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Now that I'm old I have to drink decaf so I mainly drink Iced Tea.
          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I prefer unsweetened white tea(hot or cold). It is suppose to have more antioxidants---

I also like Early Grey-black, hot

Comment

Been drinking a ton of iced tea (unsweetened) with tons of ice in it. I have one of those Mr. Coffee Iced Tea makers so it's easy to always have on hand.

I switch off and on from Decaf Earl Grey to an herbal Peppermint/Spearmint blend. I'm finding tea helps my IBS a lot. Especially the Peppermint/Spearmint. However, too much of that blend can also get my G.E.R.D. going too, so that's why I switch off and on so much. Oh the joys of a GI patient
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I have just recently started drinking Decaf Iced Tea with Splenda. Trying to get off the Diet Sodas... A little over a year ago, I gave up Dr. Pepper and started drinking Diet Coke.. Now, it is time to get off of Sodas all together I think....

I tried Crystal Light, but it seems to have a funky aftertaste I can't deal with. So, I tried the Walmart brand Grape and Tropical Punch. Pretty good, but so darn sweet! Even though they are sugar free, I still feel like I am doing something wrong!!
                Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I drink about every lind of tea you tihnk of...Goin to make a cup right now, in fact! I'll have green, since you mentioned it!
                  www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

We drink a LOT of tea - mostly iced in the summer. Like iced green too. Don't use sweetener. Always decaf. Teas are diuretics, so they help keep my ankles from swelling in the heat or on long car rides.

Comment

I have a cup of Tetely tea every am. In the winter I drink about 3 to 4 cups a day. I use sugar and skim milk. I tried the green tea but it just didn't have much flavor so that is out. I also have a cup of coffee (Tim Horton's) every am on my way to work.

Comment

I drink 6 cups a day .In the morning I make a big glass pot of it and drink it all day long. Love it and I do feel better when I drink it . My mother -in -law is Japanese she is 74 and looks 54 she swears by her green tea.

Comment

I've been trying to cut down on the Diet Coke, too, Lauren. I've been making and drinking a lot of sun tea lately. I think I'm going to buy some green tea and see if it will help control my appetite. I'm trying to lose some weight. I've been using the orange peko tea.
                          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I remember reading that making sun tea is not a good idea it allows bacteria to grow in it try googling it.

Comment

Working...
                            X