Nicole Kidman has baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicole Kidman has baby

I just read on the internet news that Nicole Kidman has given birth to a girl in Nashville. The baby is named Sunday Rose Kidman Urban.
    What is it with celebs naming their kids unusual names ???

Re: Nicole Kidman has baby

I just saw this on the internet. I hope she's having a wonderful life now that she got rid of whack-job Tom Cruise!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Whack-job is about right. LOL Makes you wonder what Katie Holmes sees in him ?? Besides the money of course

Comment

Funny how both her and Tom's baby's name starts with SU... I have never heard anybody named Sunday.. Or Suri ...

Comment

I am so happy for her and her hubby
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Does anybody know when Angelina is due? I know she's been in the hospital... Both Angelina and Nicole will make wonderful new mothers...

Comment

Agree that both Nicole and Angelina seem to be great mothers, not to mention their wonderful talents. Ever wondered why Nicole adopted when she was married to Tom Cruise .... and, now both Tom Cruise is a natural father and she has had a baby .......... have often wondered about that .......

Comment

I wondered that too.... When Suri was born, rumor had it Tom wasn't the father becuz he was sterile. Gotta love those tabloids...

Comment

As I was reading this post, that was exactly what I was thinking--why did they adopt when both now have 'natural' children. Hmmmm.....
                  Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I read somewhere ( probably internet ) that Nicole had several miscarriages when she was first married to Tom and that's why they decided to adopt. Tom was married to another lady, before he married Nicole. No children from that marriage either.
                    Angelina has natural children and adopted children. I remember many years ago Mia Farrow adopted tons of kids from foreign countries and had a natural child with Woddie Allen, I don't think they were ever married so??

Comment

NO, he just married one of the adopted kids thou.... EEWWWWWWWWW

Comment

I don't care for the name "Sunday", but at least she didn't name her Sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
                          NO, he just married one of the adopted kids thou.... EEWWWWWWWWW
                          He sure did, that must have been a blow to Mia. Woody Allen is kind of an odd ball. But I do like his movies.

Comment

Working...
                          X