Don't Forget !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Forget !!

The Bachelorette finale is tonight! 3 hours worth.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll pick Jason, but I do have a feeling there will be a wild twist at the end. Maybe she picks neither and begs Graham to marry her.. HA !

Re: Don't Forget !!

I have not watched but 1 or 2, but will watch tonight. I did catch last weeks and DH just went to bed shaking his head.

Comment

Re: Don't Forget..The Bachelorette!!

I just looked at next week's TV schedule, and next Monday is the Bachelorette's Engagement party ! That's a first for the show...

Comment

I'm taping it now, wish someone on the east coast would tell me who was chosen. Guess I will just play it to find out.

Comment

I thought I'd want to know too, but changed my mind.. IF you really want to know, go to ABC.com, The Bachelorette messages boards, and I'm sure you'll find out now... It's going to start here in 15 minutes!

Comment

Boy, was I WRONG on who she picked!! I think they edit it in such a way that it throws most people off..Next time I am going to pick the least likely one..

Comment

DITO=They act like two teens sucking on each other lips. Wedding in May. We'll see if the magic will last.

Comment

I am so shocked and disappointed that I can't even talk about it right now...

Comment

I watch this show every year and always get it right, not this yr. Wow!!!! Then I think about my 19yr DD and the ones that came in my house. Yep, always go for the one you least expect. DD had the nicest guy that we loved so much, Oh no!!! Not for her.

Comment

Working...
                  X