bad things coming in 3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad things coming in 3's

You know how they say bad things come in 3's? Well I just done my 3rd one.
    First was my DD getting sick and keeping us guessing what it was for several months. Now she is doing fine.
    Second was my going to the hospital for pneumonia. Now doing better.

Third and last I hope for awhile. Yesterday my DH and some friend went fishing. Took a friends car. There were 5 adults 1 child (age 12) all men/boy. Another vehicle went carrying 2 more men. Well they get there and fish with no luck. Vehicle with 2 men in it leave about 2 hours before other car wants to leave. Car my DH is in loads up and car won't start and no ones cell phone will work (no service). After an hour of trying DH decides he knows these mountains well cause he has hunted and fished and hiked in them his entire life. So he starts out knowing he has to go to top of mountain. Gets up there and calls me. Tells me to call county police for help. Tells me he is hiking out and is about 14 miles from home and will be home soon. I ask if I can come get him. Tells me No too hard to get to me. I call county for help. They go up there and jump start the vehicle. Meantime still no hubby. Finall get a call from him. He is lost has got turned around and has no idea where he is. Says he is going to backtrack to find a road he can direct me to in order to go get him. Now waiting for call. County police call back to let me know others are ok and on their way home. Asks me if hubby is home yet. Tell her about last call. She said calls us and let us know one way or another if he gets home. 2 hours later get call from him to tell me how to get to him. So DS and I load up in van and go to where he says he is. Didn't see him so turn around cause there is a gate with sign in road. Turn around and go back into town for phone service. Waiting at gas station for police. They get to me and I explain all of this. They figure they know where he is and are making plans on who is doing what when a car pulls in behind me and out jumps my DH saying "I'm the one your looking for". OMG never go glad to see him. This is now 3:30am and his first call to me was around 9:30 or so. The friends got in a spot they could call him and found out where he was and went and got him. I was so happy they are good friends like that. Now my 3 are over for awhile. Glad they turned out like they did. I know, we don't have any drama in my household.

Debbie
    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Re: bad things coming in 3's

Milky, do you need anymore problems??? Thank God it did work out but you & family must have been beside yourself. This is the kind of crap we see on TV. We got a man that has been missing for 2 days, I think this guy is dead. So glad it worked out for you. My Mom said everything happens in 3's so you did 3's and next thing should be OK. Also so happy to hear you DD is doing good. I always thought about her & all the problems just trying to figure out what was wrong with her. Love ya Milky, just tell the family to calm down. You don't need anymore crap.

Comment

To be positive, I always say next year is our year. Well, I have been saying that for the last four years!

Comment

(((((Debbie)))))) Things can only get better.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Wow, sounds like something you'd see on TV...Glad he was found safe. I bet he was hungry! For me, when bad things comes in 3's, it's seems like it happens when people die.

Comment

Working...
          X