bachelorette finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bachelorette finale

I felt so bad for Jason last night. Wish she didn't string him along knowing he was spending time away from his child. It was sad last night when he said "you never looked at me like you did Jesse or Graham". She and Jesse looked very happy.

Re: bachelorette finale

I am shocked. How can she take living on the edge as opposed to security. How much does a snowboarder make? Well she does look happy. I hope it works out. Guess we'll see May 9th if they really do get married. Her family looked a bit shocked too.

Comment

So was I right that she picked the snowboarder? What a loser

Comment

And did you all notice that they picked a wedding date during sweeps week next may? I guess I didn't realize what media-ho's they are.

Comment

I'm not even going to try to guess what is going thru that girls head!

Comment

I bet Jason or the other guy Jeremy(?) will be one of the next Bachelors.
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am disappointed that she chose Jesse.......I think she craves attention from guys that play hard to get. I think that is the reason she was so intrigued with Graham - but I think she knew she would not get what she wanted from him right away (getting married and having kids). Jesse never really told her how he felt until late in the game - nor did he kiss her right away. Jason & Jeremy were very open and honest with their feelings - it was not a challenge for her. I was really upset that she let Jason start to propose to her. She knew she was not going to pick him and she should have started with her spill when he got to her. That was just wrong.

Jason & Jeremy are both a good catch and I would be happy to see either one of them as the next bachelor.

Comment

I agree, I hope either one becomes the next Bachelor.. Also I was thinking that there is only 6 years age difference between Jesse and Jason but there is a world of difference in maturity. Jason is settled and ready for marriage and family and I don't feel that Jesse with his "rad" language and "nugs" is at that point yet. And all that affection at the ATFR taping seemed more like a show than genuine affection. It just seemed too over the top and too forced. I am certainly not a prude and not against PDA's and I am sure they were happy to be out in public however this seemed like a bit too much. Even Chris Harrison seemed a little annoyed by it.

Comment

LOL! Jana, I thought the numerous times she said "honey" was annoying. I asked DH if I sounded like that because I call him honey all the time. He said no, you sound natural!
                  Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Jana - I thought Chris seemed annoyed as well. I thought it seemed forced and not natural. I wonder what Jesse thinks after seeing the show and knowing that her family loved Jason??

Comment

i thought it was forced..she was to gooey..so how long will this relationship last..i get the feeling she has a strong personality and he seems very nice and layed back..exactly what her dad said to jesse..what will you be doing when your my age..i got the impression she fell for the romance..so what will happen when it fades..when you settle into a normanl routine..who know's it could work..it did for trista and ryan..

Comment

I thought the PDA was over the top too. It was funny when Chris said Do we need a hose for you two. Didn't think the family was too happy. Jason was such a gentleman. I was glad he asked why she let him get down on his knee. I'm glad he didn't end up with her. I think he deserves someone that will treat him right. Did you all think Shayne and Matt seemed sincere?

Comment

Sushi- Shayne and Matt are living in LA- no one is sincere here. LOL (actually that may be a little falsehood, I have had 2 actresses who have slept on the floor by their loved ones beds while in my ICU, but maybe they are the only 2 sincere ones here)

Comment

Originally posted by kirkland View Post
                            I am disappointed that she chose Jesse.......I think she craves attention from guys that play hard to get. I think that is the reason she was so intrigued with Graham - but I think she knew she would not get what she wanted from him right away (getting married and having kids). Jesse never really told her how he felt until late in the game - nor did he kiss her right away. Jason & Jeremy were very open and honest with their feelings - it was not a challenge for her. I was really upset that she let Jason start to propose to her. She knew she was not going to pick him and she should have started with her spill when he got to her. That was just wrong.

Jason & Jeremy are both a good catch and I would be happy to see either one of them as the next bachelor.
                            my feelings exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by kirkland View Post
                              Jana - I thought Chris seemed annoyed as well. I thought it seemed forced and not natural. I wonder what Jesse thinks after seeing the show and knowing that her family loved Jason??
                              I wonder that too.. Always thinking when they're all together, do they really like him..

Comment

Working...
                              X