Food stuck in teeth !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food stuck in teeth !

I thought spinach was bad - until I had blueberries today!!!
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Food stuck in teeth !

Ha ha... that reminds me of the time my office was out to lunch w/ the biggest boss and my coworker, who was kind of not nice, had a HUGE honkin' piece of spinach in her teeth... and NO ONE told her. I might have if it was visible to the boss, but it was on the side and only visible to us lowly coworkers. Boy, was she MAD when she went to the lady's room and KNEW that we knew and didn't tell her!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Poppy seeds do a number on teeth as well. They just tuck themselves up into the spaces between the teeth and look like a mass of cavities

Comment

The little seeds on the outside of strawberries tend to get stuck in my teeth and usually when no toothbrush or floss is available.

Comment

I carry toothpicks and floss in my purse, and make a habit of sticking a toothpick and an "emergency" stretch of floss in my pocket if I'm not carrying a purse. It doesn't matter what I eat - I always check and floss. Broccoli is bad!

Comment

Poppy seeds, like on bagels. Or popcorn hulls. I have little floss picks in my purse.

Comment

I have to check into those floss picks.

Comment

, anyone have any other horror stories? I've done the blueberry thing and the poppy seeds, but if I have doen any other, no one has 'fessed up'.

Comment

i had a piece of a popped popcorn seed get under my gum once, swelled up and hurt like hell.

Comment

And of course there is the infamous corn on the cob which wedges itself between your teeth and it takes a small nuclear device to clear it out

Comment

Egg Salad! Man, that just gets all in your teeth!
                      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Lauren ! Even scrambled eggs do a number in my teeth, and cottage cheese too !

Comment

I know, right? And, the worst part about the eggs are that they are sneaky! You don't even FEEL like you have anything in there, until you look in the mirror and you see you have eggs ALL IN YOUR TEETH!!!
                          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

What's worse? Egg in your teeth or egg on your face? HA!

Comment

Hmmmm, well, I am used to having Egg on my face, so I gotta go with the teeth being worse! At least when I have Egg on my face, I know about it!!
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X