Luvs, I finally had my Ranier Cherries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luvs, I finally had my Ranier Cherries

I finally bought my bag this past weekend and as usual they were absolutely delicious! They were 6.88 a pound here and mine were 8.54, so I had a little over a pound. DH always hones in on them and my youngest did this year as well! I told them they had to buy me one more pound since I shared with them! They brought me my second bag last night.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Re: Luvs, I finally had my Ranier Cherries

I bought some on Monday, and they were a little over $ 7. 00 per pound. We both like them , so they are just about gone. Will get some more next time I go to the store. so good.

Comment

Oh I am so jealous. Have not seen any in the stores here yet. I hate how much they cost, but waaay better than Bing. Mmm.
      www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

Comment

Mine cost about what yours cost, Cindy. They were DELICIOUS!!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

They are sooo good! One store here has them at $2.99 per pound so I guess I am really lucky!

Comment

This Thread Reminds Me Of A Dream I Had Last Night. And No I Had Not Been Drinking Or Smoking Anything.

I Dreamed I Was Trying To Get To Work, And Things Kept Going Wrong And I Couldn't Get There. I Finally Left The House, And Realized I Had To Go To School And Empty My Locker First. (i Haven't Been To School In 26 Yrs!!) I Get To School, Have Problem With Lock.... Finally Open My Locker, It's Full Of Food That's Rotten. Hoagies, Hero's, Dagwood Sandwiches, Moldy, Wrapped In Plastic Wrap. The More I'd Pull Out The More There'd Be. Finally I Got Down To The Bottom And There Was A Basket Of Cherries. Most Of Them Moldy And Nasty. There Was One That Had Fallen Out And Was Nice Plump Pretty And I Ate It. I Remember Tasting It And It Was So Good. Someone Saw Me Eat It And They Said Eww Your Eating Rotten Food. Then A Bunch Other Stuff Happened.

I Must Have Been Hungry In My Sleep Or Something. But I Remember Tasting That Cherry! I'm Going To Have To Get Me Some!

Comment

WOW, that is one bad dream girl.

Comment

Dumb question, but...... what are they?????

LMK
                I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

I am eating some right now...$5.99 I think they were....at Krogers.
                  Last edited by DebsterinOhio; 07-08-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

We bought a small bag at the commissary today and paid $8.64. I didn't notice how much we paid per pound.

Comment

Ok...just looked at my receipt...I think they were $5.99 instead of $3.99. I ate sooooooo many.

Comment

Working...
                      X