will you be watching..big brother..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will you be watching..big brother..

if you are..meet the cast of big brother at cbs.com..should be a interesting season..i hope..the ages range from the oldest who is 75yrs to the youngest who is 22yrs..their's a women who suffers from ocd..we have a liberal and a conservative..i'm sure they will be arguing about politics..we have a gay cowboy..he's involved in rodeo's..a socialite who dresses up in wigs..a girl who works at hooter's..i guy who recently lost his virginity..so who know's whats going to happen in this house.

Re: will you be watching..big brother..

I can't get enough, I subscribe to 24hr cameras, I have showtime already, and i frequent some really good sites that have people watching all the time. I seems I have a heavy additction to BB. Oh well, can't be helped.

Comment

I am a BB junkie as well. I know I should not be, but I am. I have read all the Bio's and have made a few snap judgments. I will see if I am right as the weeks go by. I am so ready!!!
      Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I have to watch it no matter what! I was just on cbs today looking at the cast.

Comment

I'd rather have hemorrhoids... seriously. I don't understand the popularity of these shows at all (BB, bachelor, bachelorette, etc).
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

When does the new season start???
            i haven't seen any commercials!

Comment

I believe it starts Sunday July 13th.....

Comment

I'm a huge BB fan......I'll be watching!!!
                Looks like it's going to be a very interesting bunch!

Comment

I am a huge fan too. I don't subscribe to the 24 hours feeds, but I do keep up with what happened by checking www.realitynewslive.com.

Comment

yep BB junkies here, watch after dark on showtime every night, until i just cant stay awake. Already have the satallite programed for it.
                    Theresa

Comment

I have my DVR set to record it in case I am not home.

Comment

I'll be watching it or at least DVRing it

Comment

quite a few big brother fans...questions..how long have you been watching and who is your favorite house guest and what is your favorite season..my favorites are..danielle from season 3..marcella's..dr will..kaysar..love and hate janelle and howie..britney from season 1..

Comment

I missed the first season and saw only half of the second before I was hooked, but I really don't have a favorite season, but (okay flame me now) my favorite and who I think was the best player of all times was(and still remains) Evil Dick. I actually had tears when he was standing on that thing all night, in water, holding onto that key. (I have live feeds and watched every minute of it.) Least favorite houseguest-cowboy- I just couldn't see the humor in casting him.

Comment

Cowboy, I was so embarrassed that he lived in Oklahoma. Why is it that they always find the worst to represent us. We really do have intelligent people that live here.

I don't really have a favorite, but I loved Bunky. I got fantabulous from him and still use it to this day. He was such a flamer!!

I could not stand Will or his "brown noser" (can't even remember his name, is it Mike? but he won all stars.) They of course are DH favorites!

I like Evil Dick, but can't stand his daughter Danielle.

I loved and hated Marcel. Boy did he get his!

I guess my fav would have to be the girl that won that was good friends with Marcell.

I really liked Chicken George too.

I have watched all the seasons it has been on
                              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X