Pepsi & Weight Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepsi & Weight Question

I am on a exercise craze..I work out an hour a day on an exercise bike. I am thinking of giving up pepsi and just drink tea..love sun tea and make it alot. I found this site and I guess I am not the only one who is thinking of giving it up Anyone else love pepsi besides me? If I do do this...how much weight do you think I would lose in a month? I exercise every day except on Fridays. If I get done doing my work on Fridays at a half-way decent time...I may exercise.

http://blankbaby.typepad.com/blankbaby/2004/10/im_fat_are_you_.html

Re: Pepsi & Weight Question

Supposedly giving up pop can let you lose 10 lbs a year. Regular pop has a lot of sugar in it. I only drink diet now & only try to have that every other day.
    Wish I could get on an exercise craze. Once I start, I'm okay but can get out of the habit quickly, like during the summer!!
    In Prevention magazine, they recommend mixing up your workouts. Like your bike one day, treadmill another or weights. Sounds like you are doing very well.

Comment

Why couldn't one have as much diet pepsi each day ? The only thing on the label is 35mg of sodium.. I drink about 4 cans a day... I know there's no nutritional value, but I wouldn't think it would hurt being on a diet.

Comment

Oh I don't think theres any harm in drinking the diet as long as it doesn't replace other liquids that you need. Its just my thing about drinking it every other day. I try to drink water most of the time. I also have to have my 2 cups of coffee with Splenda every morning. Caffiene addiction.

Comment

Working...
        X