It's so quiet!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so quiet!!!!

Where is everybody??? I'm watching America's Got Talent............
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: It's so quiet!!!!

Me too! I liked the girl that did the Carrie Underwood song...
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

She was pretty good. I don't see why they let half the people through that they do.
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Kraft mac and cheese crackers....anybody tried them yet???

Comment

Hey Lauren what did you think of that little girl???? I wish I was half that flexible!!!!

Comment

Great! Me too!!! Dan would be on cloud nine!!!! I have not tried the Mac and Cheese crackers yet, but I have heard they are really good... I keep forgetting to pick some up to try!
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Dang, It doesn't come on for another 2 1/2 hours.. I'm missing out on the fun with you guys... :~(

Comment

I saw them the other day at Walmart but thought they were a little expensive for such a small box.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                  Dang, It doesn't come on for another 2 1/2 hours.. I'm missing out on the fun with you guys... :~(

Heehee....don't u wish u knew what we were talking about???? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post
                    Heehee....don't u wish u knew what we were talking about???? LOL
                    Hell yeah ! Now when it comes on here, I'll have to re-read this thread to see what ya'll are talking about..

Comment

I love Sharon but Piers is such an ass!!!

Comment

hells kitchen, then bed

Comment

Yeah, he's a Simon!! OMG, how did you enjoy the Polka People????? (tee hee hee)
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Now I beg to differ.. I love Piers !! He's brutally honest. And I was thrilled he won The Apprentice..

Comment

OMG!!!! Do these people really think they are talented???

Comment

Working...
                              X