verimatores show anyone watch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• verimatores show anyone watch??

I watch this show, why I don't know, but people have so many roaches & rats. Why do they wait so long to get someone out?? These houses are so bad. Anyone that does this job needs a metal. How they can go into this is amazing to me.

Re: verimatores show anyone watch??

Have you ever watched How Clean is Your House on the BBC? These funny ladies go into the most disgusting houses that haven't been cleaned in years. One guy had 4.1 TONS of garbage removed from the house he hadn't cleaned in 14 years!! I think they put up w/ the humiliation just to get someone else to clean their house!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I've never heard of these shows, but I'd probably watch them. I like to think that someone is a bigger pig than I am. Adds a little prespective to my way of thinking. I hate housework.

Comment

I haven't heard of these shows either... What time and channel are they on?

Comment

Verimator is on discovery channel, I tape it,new shows come on here Az. time at 10pm but they do play it other times threw out the week. I don't know the day. I would love to see How Clean is your House but BBC is a paid program for our cable.

Comment

Working...
          X