• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Benet Ramsey Case

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/1256-Letter_to_John_Ramsey.pdf

New DNA cleared her family

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Re: Jon Benet Ramsey Case

What an ordeal they've been through. I'm glad they have been cleared.

Comment

I still have a feeling a family member killed her and got away with it. jmo....

Comment

I feel the same way, if not a direct family member someone the family knew. Someone who was very familiar with the layout of the house, knew where patsy's stationery was etc.

Comment

I'm surprised. I personally always felt her brother killed her.

Comment

I always thought it was either her mother or her brother, but I guess not.

Comment

I was always suspicious of the mother the most..not sure why, just a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by momto4 View Post
                http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/1256-Letter_to_John_Ramsey.pdf

New DNA cleared her family
                I wonder what exactly does "new" DNA means ? The mother has been dead several years now, so her DNA certainly is not new?????

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  I wonder what exactly does "new" DNA means ? The mother has been dead several years now, so her DNA certainly is not new?????
                  As far as I can see that ase has been screwed up from the begining and the truth will never be known. I am sick of even hearing anything about it.

Comment

Jon Benet has been dead, what 12yrs now? Hell, the mothers dead at least 2yrs. The family sold the house years ago...so just WHERE did this new DNA come from?
                    I am suspicious of ANYTHING that goes on in this case...from the start.

I feel that (just like with the OJ case) SOMEONE famous/powerful/rich got away with murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
                      Jon Benet has been dead, what 12yrs now? Hell, the mothers dead at least 2yrs. The family sold the house years ago...so just WHERE did this new DNA come from?
                      I am suspicious of ANYTHING that goes on in this case...from the start.

I feel that (just like with the OJ case) SOMEONE famous/powerful/rich got away with murder.
                      You're right ! And I always felt the parents knew the cops or detectives or police cheif to let this go on so long like it did.. This new DNA means squat to me. And the letter is just another cover up to shut everyone up..

Comment

if I'm understanding the letter to John Ramsey correctly..they found DNA on another article of Jon Benet's clothing which I'm not exactly understanding how this would clear family members either

Comment

its not new dna,its a new way of testing dna from her old clothes.

Comment

Too bad her mother didn't live to receive her apology. What a sad mess of a life they lived for so long.
                            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
                              its not new dna,its a new way of testing dna from her old clothes.
                              You're right, it was not NEW dna, just evidence from a new way of testing the same dna they've always had.
                              Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
                              X