Breakstones Cottage Cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakstones Cottage Cheese

Has anyone had any of the Breakstone low fat cottage cheese singles with fruit? I absolutely love the cottage cheese and peaches. I am the only one that eats cottage cheese in my family so these are perfect for me! They are 98 at Wal-Mart. They also have strawberry and pineapple; I have not tried either of those.

Another favorite single pack is Birdseye steam packs. I bought the brussel sprouts and they are perfect size for me since again, I am the only one that likes them in my family. 1 1/2 minutes steaming in the microwave and I have perfect sprouts every time

Two thumbs up for both of these items.

Do you have anything that you buy just for yourself because you are the only one that will eat it???
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Re: Breakstones Cottage Cheese

Cindy, I love those packages of cottage cheese. All the flavors are the best. Haven't tried the steamers yet. My pantry has items in it that only I eat -- cheez whiz white cheddar crackers to name one . You name healthy stuff, I name junk .

Comment

Cindy, when you are on the dinner thread & say steamers, do you mean Birdseye steamed veggies?? We didn't know what a steamer was. Birdseye's steamers come out perfect everytime. I have gotten different veggies from them and they are great. I notice other brands are coming out too with steamers, haven't tried them yet.

Comment

I LOVE those cottage cheese things! I want two though, not one, they are so good! I want one RIGHT NOW actually. Have to go to the grocery tomorrow!
        www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

roset, I meant the healthy choice steamers. They are a dish that has your meat and veggies all in one and with the special bowls it cooks by steam in the microwave.

I have had the Birdseye steamed veggies and so far they have worked perfect every time for me too

Comment

DH takes them in his lunch. He loves Strawberries, but didn't care for the strawberry one. I buy the apple, peach and pineapple. He doesn't like blueberries ( I really think somethings wrong with him! lol). I liked the blueberry one.

Comment

Learning something new, I have never seen individual cottage cheese containers ?? SO likes cottage cheese, I don't, but I buy it for him. But usually I have to throw it out, because he doesn't eat it enough of it and it goes bad. I may have to break down and check out my WalMart store

Comment

I love those cottage cheese doubles! My favorite is the pineapple. They are pricey around here tho - about $1.29 each, which to me is too much for the little bit thats there.

Comment

Sabine, that is why I started buying them because I love cottage cheese, but I would throw half of it away because I couldn't eat it all myself.

SJP: Sometimes I will have one for a snack and then one later with my meal. That way I get two of them just a little bit apart!

Comment

Working...
                  X