Please help! Cyber Brithday Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! Cyber Brithday Party!

I want to have a cyber birthday party for my very wonderful friend "SweetDee" She is not aa member on this board but I will send her the link!

I will start with Watermelon Margaritas for SweetDee and me. Also setting up some chips and mango salsa....
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Please help! Cyber Brithday Party!

Hey Nommie, good to see you posting again Where have you been hiding ? LOL
    I will bring the ever favorite artichoke dip with pita chips and since it is a birthday party, champagne for those who like to have an adult beverage.
    Happy Birthday " Sweet Dee" !

Comment

Bringing a veggie pizza. Happy Birthday Sweetie! Pour me a glass of the bubbly .

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        Hey Nommie, good to see you posting again Where have you been hiding ? LOL
        I will bring the ever favorite artichoke dip with pita chips and since it is a birthday party, champagne for those who like to have an adult beverage.
        Happy Birthday " Sweet Dee" !
        I have been hiding in my bed! Had bronchitis, then pneumonia and a broken foot!----BTW I love the artichoke dip...
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

nommie, that doesn't sound like fun. Glad you're back and ready to PAR-TAY .

Comment

Soooooooo Good To See You Again.

I'll Bring Some Jalapeno Poppers, And Some Crackers With Some Caramelized Shallot Blue Cheese Dip.

Pass The Margaritas!!

Comment

Definitely,better to be back and part-aying!!! Where is Nu?? Oops--we posted at the same time Nu!
              Nommie

Comment

OMG Nommie, a broken foot on top of pneumonia Are you all healed up now, all is well again ?

Comment

Where is Nu ? She is here, she just posted LOL of course she is actually also working, little side job she does every day from 8-5

Comment

Making a another big pitcher of margaritas and opening another bottle of the bubbly!! How about a DQ ice cream cake?
                    Nommie

Comment

Ice cream cake with lots of whipped cream !

Comment

Oh, yeah--plenty of whipped cream and chocolate syrup! BTW-I knew I had pneumonia the morning I went to the doctor (I had coughed all night) and as I walked across the floor to sign in I heard something pop-so xray for foot and xray for lungs!
                        Nommie

Comment

You broke your foot by just plain walking ???

Comment

Sure did!! Dr.thinks it may have been caused by long term prednisone use-I am trying to get off it--tomorrow I start taking Actonel to strengthen my bones.
                            Nommie

Comment

OSTEOPOROSIS, GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

HAVE ANOTHER MARGARITA!

Comment

Working...
                              X