Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you been "putting off" lately ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you been "putting off" lately ?

I'm ALWAYS behind in organzing recipes. I tend to leave a pile of the ones I want to try in the kitchen, then at the end of the week, I plop them on top of my accordian file, which is their stopgap before they go back into their binders.

If i want one of my recipes, I usually look online for it, rather than wading through the mess!

Anyone else?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: What have you been "putting off" lately ?

Everything!!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Cleaning My Closet!!!!

Comment

I'm The Worlds Worst Procrastinator, On Everything, Just Ask My Creditors!!!

Comment

My garden!! I HATE weeding (yes I know, why have a garden if you don't want to look after it???) But this year, it seems like I have more grass (crab grass and something called millet) than anything else. I have spent a good 6 hours in that sucker over the last 4 days and STILL have about a quarter to clean up.

Oh and DH says I have been procrastinating about finishing the varnishing in the kitchen. Considering that I have about 20 doors to do, yeah, I have been putting it off because I just don't know where to start.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I never do today what I can put off until tomorrow.

Comment

I know this is going to sound ridiculous but, I just graduated with my Associates Degree. I have been putting off taking my cover to the college and picking up my degree!!! I have no idea why, but I have been just putting it off!
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

A lot of stuff, mostly cleaning the fridge and polishing the silver

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                  My garden!! I HATE weeding (yes I know, why have a garden if you don't want to look after it???) But this year, it seems like I have more grass (crab grass and something called millet) than anything else. I have spent a good 6 hours in that sucker over the last 4 days and STILL have about a quarter to clean up.

Oh and DH says I have been procrastinating about finishing the varnishing in the kitchen. Considering that I have about 20 doors to do, yeah, I have been putting it off because I just don't know where to start.
                  Ginger, just start at the beginning, lol, me, i procrastonate.

Comment

But Rogue, I really really want my kitchen to be finally (9 years later) finished!! Sigh. I think I am just in need of a summer vacation. Haven't had one of those in years. We take our vacations in winter.
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Dusting my house. I hate to dust.

Comment

I've been putting off a lot of gardening and yardwork. Yard and flowers look ragged but by the time I get up in the morning its already over 80 degrees out there and so hot and humid that I just cant make a move on it.

Comment

Ironing-I have a big pile I need to get to someday.

Comment

buying thw WII. i really want one but know i wont use it till the fall, so i am waiting and saving.
                            SHEL

Comment

Cleaning out my clothes closet and getting stuff ready to go to the Salvation Army and trying to sell a floor scrubber that we bought last year, and have used twice (too bulky), and it doesn't get into small areas.

Comment

Working...
                              X