Not buying for "spite"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not buying for "spite"

I want a certain cookwear item which I could have ordered online, but I thught I've give a neighborhood store the business (and save myself the shipping chrge).

They got it for me from a sister store and when I saw it, I wasn't sure I wanted it. One of the salespeople got angry at me - maybe because of the price of gas - and carried on how they made a special order for me and that I shoudln't ask them for favors.

IMO that's a deal breaker. I'm still not sure I want it, but if I DO decide to get it, I'm thinking to just go to Macy's.

What do you think?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Not buying for "spite"

Were they supposed to carry it and were sold out? Getting stuff from a sister store should be routine... again... not the kind of customer service that's going to bring you back into a store. You might just wanna say home for a few days, Choc. Moose!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Wow, you are having a lot of trouble with customer service. Again, go to Macy's, don't put up with crap like that. Getting items from a sister store is a routine thing for businesses. I don't understand what their problem is. I wouldn't deal with them anymore.

Comment

I say move to where people are nicer and grateful for your patronage. NE Oklahoma is nice
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sorry to say don't go to SW Kansas. My DH & I have notice that customer service in many types of stores & restaurants are just terrible anymore. We own our business & realize that the customer is our bread & butter. We may think they are a pain sometimes but you smile & bite your tongue. The customer is always right whether you think so or not. If you want repeat business, you will treat them right.
          See my post about the grocery store. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
          X