Not buying for "spite"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not buying for "spite"

I want a certain cookwear item which I could have ordered online, but I thught I've give a neighborhood store the business (and save myself the shipping chrge).

They got it for me from a sister store and when I saw it, I wasn't sure I wanted it. One of the salespeople got angry at me - maybe because of the price of gas - and carried on how they made a special order for me and that I shoudln't ask them for favors.

IMO that's a deal breaker. I'm still not sure I want it, but if I DO decide to get it, I'm thinking to just go to Macy's.

What do you think?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Not buying for "spite"

Were they supposed to carry it and were sold out? Getting stuff from a sister store should be routine... again... not the kind of customer service that's going to bring you back into a store. You might just wanna say home for a few days, Choc. Moose!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Wow, you are having a lot of trouble with customer service. Again, go to Macy's, don't put up with crap like that. Getting items from a sister store is a routine thing for businesses. I don't understand what their problem is. I wouldn't deal with them anymore.

Comment

I say move to where people are nicer and grateful for your patronage. NE Oklahoma is nice
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X