Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble at nail salon

A manicure doesn't have to hurt.

I go to a cheap place, with like 8 manicurists. I found out the hard way that one of them is rough. The next time I went, I asked for someone else, and she started to scream and scream and carry on, so I left in shame.

Think I can't go back now ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Trouble at nail salon

Wow... you're having a bad customer service week!! I'd almost be afraid to go back!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I wouldn't. Why go back to a place where a manicurist yelled and screamed at you ?? I would find another place.

Comment

I started using the new manicurist at my regular beauty shop (been going there for years). After 2 sessions, I had fungus on the big toes of both feet. Now one has fallen off completely and looked deformed. Now I feel I can't go back to my beauty shop without being questioned about why I'm not using the manicurist any more. (the manicurist knows about the fungus....blamed on my husband because he'd trimmed my nails between the two times I saw her).

BTW.....heard about a cure for toenail fungus - it works!! I got a little bottle of Oil of Oregano (googled for it)...comes in a little bottle with an eye-dropper in it.... and used it 2-3 times a day for about 3 weeks and it was GONE! That's in contrast to the same hi-$$ prescription meds you take for 5-6 months to cure the same thing.

Comment

I would not go back. There are so many around that I am sure you could find another place.
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GayleTX View Post
            I started using the new manicurist at my regular beauty shop (been going there for years). After 2 sessions, I had fungus on the big toes of both feet. Now one has fallen off completely and looked deformed. Now I feel I can't go back to my beauty shop without being questioned about why I'm not using the manicurist any more. (the manicurist knows about the fungus....blamed on my husband because he'd trimmed my nails between the two times I saw her).

BTW.....heard about a cure for toenail fungus - it works!! I got a little bottle of Oil of Oregano (googled for it)...comes in a little bottle with an eye-dropper in it.... and used it 2-3 times a day for about 3 weeks and it was GONE! That's in contrast to the same hi-$$ prescription meds you take for 5-6 months to cure the same thing.
            As one who's been dealing w/ toenail fungus for years (I don't do pedicures anymore)... I find it really hard to believe fungus worked that quickly (2 sessions?) to make your toenail become misshapen and fall off!!

And any of the medicines take even longer than 5-6 months to work cause the nail has to be completely grown out! I used to paint on prescription Penlac and it took a whole year!! How can the fungus be gone in weeks when the whole nail has to grow out??

So... all that said... where'd you finally find the Oil of Oregano? Did you have to order it?
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I have heard in the past the soaking your foot in cornmeal helps get rid of fungus. Not the cornmeal that you get in the grocery store but the corn meal that you buy in a feed store. I can't remember if you mix water with it and make a paste or what??

Comment

no idea..i think the big toe takes TWO years to grow out..
                I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

GNC...1 oz....60% carvacrol. $18 on line.

Comment

Working...
                  X