Good Saturday Morning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Saturday Morning!!

Any plans this weekend? As usual, I have no life and not doing anything. I just got done cleaning house, about to get in the shower and going to neighboring farming community and get a bushel of blackeyed peas, and whatever else looks good. Anyone want anything.

Beautiful weekend here. Going to take GS to water park with my GF and her GD tomorrow

Re: Good Saturday Morning!!

you working today???
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Supposed to rain today. Babe and I are off to check out a Sam's Club type store in Missouri called Aldi's... and to hit the Big Lots. The last time we were there, it was Babe's first time in Big Lots and only my second or third. We were like kids in a candy store!

Hope to make a beautiful challah bread this afternoon for a friend who's under the weather. NOTHING like a loaf of homemade bread to brighten a day!!

Weather dudes say tomorrow might be sunny... so we'll be boating/fishing! I WILL catch a fish someday!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

ONly work I'm doing today, now that the house is clean, is shelling a bushel of blackeye peas! Luckily DD likes to help do that.

Comment

are you going to schlitterbhan galveston?

i'll be there weds...

today, cooking three briskets, between two pits. we have company tonight.
          all is done tho, just have to finish up the brisket, and make potato salad, others are bringing stuff as well.. and get the beer and sodas on ice. will be a late night.

nothing sunday.

monday i pick up my little friend and she'll stay for a week. i cannot wait.
          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

"Say 'ello to my little friend" lol Did I sound like Al Pacino? Can I come over for supper, sound like your having a good one!

Comment

hey Nu, went and got my car inspected,gonna pick up around here and chill out,bad day at work yesterday and im still tired, its gonna be a long week,so if ya dont see me on,you know why, lol.

Comment

of course!! are you seriously going to the water park in galvston?
                stop by.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

No, just the little one here in town. He's just 13 months old, too little for a big one. It's more like a spray park. He loves it. has a 3 slides and several animals that spray water out of their mouths, only about 10-12" deep. Perfect for the little ones.

Comment

I found a couple more "party favours" for the next party. Sorry Eric and Tim. I'll see about finding some for ya'll.
                    Attached Files

Comment

oh my gosh ! do you know them??

the first one is Carlos, and the second picture is Dante'.

they are both already coming.

all we need is you !!

Comment

I keep them in a room out back with the other "favours"

Comment

how many times do i have to tell you to stop putting my pics in here? lol

Comment

Sorry, I can't help "spreading" the joy!!!

Comment

lmao,i wish those were my pics, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X