Toby Keith tonight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toby Keith tonight!!

We are going to see Toby Keith in concert tonight at Glen Helen Pavillion. It should be a great concert and a good time. A bunch of friends from Janie's Sports Lounge are going together. We'll be in the cheap lawn seats rockin out! Here's one of my favorite TK songs... This video is great!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9f-lXqUZ18

Also love this one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q85rPq1u9sc&feature=related

We should have a great time. Can hardly wait!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: Toby Keith tonight!!

You know I am not even that much of a country music fan, but he is one that I do like...enjoy!

Comment

Have a great time! I love his music and would sure love to see one of his concerts.

Comment

Thanks! I'm sure we'll have a blast!

Comment

You lucky DOG!! Have a great time!

Comment

bb..ask Toby if he likes older women because I love him! LOL Actually I don't think I'm that much older than him.

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Lucky!! I would love to see him sometime.... I really enjoy his music..
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'm getting so excited! We're going in about an hour or so to hang out in the parking lot till concert time. Should be a blast!

Comment

Oh lucky you! Actually missed him here several years ago before he made it big the second time around. He played at a small festival here "red belly days". His song "how do you like me now" had just gotten in the top ten. You can imagine what a treat it was here to have him playing. , and I missed him! Lucky you.

Red bellies are fish!

Comment

I've seen Toby three times and all I can say is that he ROCKS in concert. We were going to go see him this year, but it is just so expensive.
                    Have a great time. Toby is my favorite country singer for sure. And he's hot.

Comment

We will have a rockin good time for sure! We're about to leave now. I'm so excited!!

Comment

Re: Toby Keith tonight!! (concert review added)

The concert was awesome!!!!
                        Montgomery Gentry opened for Toby, and they were very good, too. That familiar skunky smell was in the air, and we were pretty high before we even came inside the stadium. We had a good tailgate party with our friends from Janie's. I had the most expensive and the worst margarita at the concert in my history of drinking them. Yucky!! I drank it anyway... wasn't about to waste it!

We had a great time! Toby rocked hard!!!

Comment

Bette,

Glad to hear you had a rockin good time at the concert! I was thinking about you, and hoping you would post a review!

See you later this week.......

Comment

We did have a great time, Lynn. He put on a great show!

I will see you Thursday for lunch with the other ladies. I can hardly wait!!!

Comment

glad you enjoyed the concert.

i saw him once. do not care for him. he has a chip on his shoulder lol
                              guess he just isn't my style, he was fun when he first came out, but after that
                              ..... nah, i lost interest.
                              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
                              X