Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's for Supper today, Sunday 7/13/08?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for Supper today, Sunday 7/13/08?

I'm frying everything tonight. Don't do it often, but when I do. I do it good.

Chicken gizzards and livers, fried okra, fried squash. and a jalapeno dipping sauce to dip the lizzards and givers in!!!

Going to make some Woolyboogers also!!! (AKA Butterscotch haystacks)

Re: What's for Supper today, Sunday 7/13/08?

Oooooh that sounds good, Nu! I found huge cans of chopped clams on sale this week, so I'm making linguine with white clam sauce and garlic bread. Think I'm gonna make a dump cake too since I have everything here I need to make it with.

Comment

Grilling Buck Salt Chicken, zuchinni packets and thinking a new dessert recipe. Maybe some garlic bread or a new onion dip for an app too!

Comment

Breakfast is for dinner tonight. Grilling sausage patties, eggs, hash browns, and bread.

Comment

I am thinking Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, corn, sliced tomatoes, and green beans. It is one fattening meal, but oh so comforting!!! I may change my mind, but that is what it will be for now
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Fajitas I think. Nu, this is one night I'd be running AWAY from your house!!
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
              I'm frying everything tonight. Don't do it often, but when I do. I do it good.

Chicken gizzards and livers, fried okra, fried squash. and a jalapeno dipping sauce to dip the lizzards and givers in!!!

Going to make some Woolyboogers also!!! (AKA Butterscotch haystacks)
              Chicken liver I like, especially deep fried, but forget the gizzards

Comment

Fine then, Ginger and Sabine are NOT invited to my party! lol

I'm about to make up a double batch of Beans, Kajun Krackers. Take them to work. They go quickly there. I've got everyone hooked on the, One of the docs is always asking, "When are you making more?" lol I gave her the recipe, but she wants me to make them!

Comment

Nu, how are you making your fried squash? Are you battering it and frying it, or are you frying it up with some onions? I love it either way. Your dinner sounds better than mine! Going to be hard to enjoy my own dinner while I am wishing for yours!

Comment

Fine then, Ginger and Sabine are NOT invited to my party! lol

I'm about to make up a double batch of Beans, Kajun Krackers. Take them to work. They go quickly there. I've got everyone hooked on the, One of the docs is always asking, "When are you making more?" lol I gave her the recipe, but she wants me to make them!
                    LOL, of course she wants you to make them, she is not stupid.

Comment

Lemon pepper marinated chicken breast grilled, coleslaw, cottage cheese and homemade applesauce, Chardonnay

Comment

Cottun, I just flour and fry. We're not big on batters. Rather taste the veggie than the batter.

Comment

I'm about to make up a double batch of Beans, Kajun Krackers. Take them to work. They go quickly there.
                          I can't make enough of those to send into DH's work. They scarf like mad! LOL

Comment

can someone bump Bean's Kajun Kracker recipe?

Comment

Cant bump it Jackie. But if you do a search for Kajun, its there.

Comment

Working...
                              X