salmonella poisoning anyone? i dont know,.,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salmonella poisoning anyone? i dont know,.,

if i have the flu, or if i have salmonella poisoning; symptoms seem to be the same,except i have a red rash on one side of my stomach. kinda burns; anyone have s. poisonig before, how long it lasted for you, and did youfinally go to dr?

Re: salmonella poisoning anyone? i dont know,.,

Nurse Nu may know

Comment

I had salmonella food poisoning once and I will never forget it. Vomiting, diarrea, fever, severe headache. I was so sick I thought I would never recover. I was on antibiotics and stuff to stop the vomiting and discomfort.

I hope that's not what you have.
      A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

my nephew was sick with salmonella and he was in the hospital for a week and nearly died..

this was yrs ago..he had a collection of snakes in his room and he would clean the cages without using rubber gloves or even washing his hands afterward...he was experiencing flu like symptons..it got so bad they took him to the hospital where he had to stay for a week.

Comment

Nausea/vomiting/diarrhea/fever. Rash may mean you have a strep infection. May not. Strep infections are good at causing rashes.

If just a rash that burns, if it's just on one side of the body, blisters, you may have shingles. Call the doc if your not better tomorrow. For now, treat the symptoms, plenty fluids, tylenol and/or ibuprofen. If vomiting over the counter Emetrol works well. Only problem it's by mouth and if too nauseated may have trouble holding it down.

Comment

thanks, all, rash on one side, front of body, stomach area,streaky, kinda, and fever no more, no more vomiting, or diarhea (sp), just no appetie,though eating some, but just doggone tired. will see how i am tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X