Hooked on HULU!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooked on HULU!!!

I found Hulu!!!! and I LOVE IT!! I have spent the last couple of days watching old sitcoms! They have movies, sitcoms, etc. It is AWESOME!! I have been watching One Day at a Time, Bewitched, and Dream On, and there are SO many other shows on there I want to watch! There are like two 15-30 second commercials in each show, and it will stop to buffer every now and then, but not to the point that it has frustrated me. Check it out!!!

www.hulu.com
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Hooked on HULU!!!

thanks Lauren, i got it

Comment

Thanks for the info, Lauren! I already went on and started watching the first episode of Bewitched.......although I've seen most, I never saw the first episode after all these years and I'm 51!!!! LOL

I will definitely pass along to others.......how in the world did you find such a thing by the way???

~Kathy~
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Thanks Lauren !!!!! I'm grooving on Alfred Hitchcock's series ! How will I get anything done all week now???

Comment

Ok, is it just my computer? Every 5th word is stops and starts again. Is that what is called buffering? I've tried several different shows.

Comment

Hey Lauren Thanks wow lots of realy neat movies there. Jana could be your video card needs to be upgraded. I have a realy good one for games so it works great.

Huffle
            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Huff, how would I update my video card? I don't know if I have one..

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                Huff, how would I update my video card? I don't know if I have one..
                Go buy a new one and put it in. Yeah it is that easy but you need to know what kind for your computer and how to install it. I would say find a computer geek around you and have them look at your computer and see what kind of an upgrade you can find. Video cards are not that expensive if you or someone can install them for you. Good ones can run less than $100 and even less than $50 these days. Tiger Direct has good prices and even will show you how to install and I believe how to find out what kind you have. But you have to be a bit mechanical and not afraid to open your computer up and mess with it.

Huffle
                God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
                X