Sad day..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day..........

We had to put our 13 year old golden retreiver mix down, she had a bacterial infection that spread into her kidneys and liver.
    Attached Files
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Sad day..........

(((HUGS))).. So very sorry to hear about your furbaby. I know how hard it is as I lost my dear GS a 5 years ago. Time will heal your pain. My heart goes out to you.
    Tessa

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your furbaby. My heart and prayers go out to you.

Comment

Sooooo very sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure all the great memories and photos you have of her will help keep her even closer at heart and mind.

I totally can empathize with you because I had to put my 14 y/o lab/setter mix down two years ago on July 5th and my 8 y/o Golden Retriever down one a year before her.

It took me 1.5 years until I could even consider thinking about another one. But in November, I rescued a WONDERFUL 2 year old Golden Retriever I named "Murphy" and he has helped heal me in so many ways. I pray you will be relieved of your broken heart in due time as well.

Hugs, Kathy
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose our pets. They are so much part of the family.

Comment

I'm so very sorry. (((hugs)))

Comment

I am so sorry--I feel for you!!

Comment

I'm sorry Lisa, I'm afraid we'll be making the same decision soon. Our 15yr old black lab/gold retriever mix is getting down in his hips. It's a hard decision. (((Lisa)))

Comment

Soooooo sorry about your furry family member. Its so hard to lose our pets we cherish as family members.
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

So sorry you had to make that decision. That is the hardest thing to do, after they have given you such unconditional love for so long.

Comment

Awwwwww, so sorry for your loss. I dread the day when it will happen to my dog.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a great photo. That was a loved doggie.
                        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

So sorry about the loss of a great dog who was obviously loved

Comment

Oh my (((hugs))). I can't imagine ...... I love my lil Rocco more than some people love their kids. Will you be getting another pooch? Dogs have such an unconditional kinda love

Comment

I'm sorry, he was a cutie.
                              www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Working...
                              X