What did you think about BB???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you think about BB???

I like Jerry (old guy) got scared when he got out of the car & fell & being on slop for a week but since he is HOH does he get excused? Renny(spell?) is insane & body builder. Jerry said those two had problems so it is up to the house to vote to see who will stay. Jerry kind of got out of that. Body builder is a threat because he may win all the physical competions but Renny will just cause problems. Whoever gets voted off, I think the next veto the other one will go.

Re: What did you think about BB???

I really hope Renny goes home. I don't think I can stand to listen to her much longer...

Comment

They are playing Jerry big time.

Renny definately has to go.
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I agree that Renny has to go. Why can't they find a decent middle aged woman???? It is like they look for the weirdest they can find

I know they are playing him, but by playing him he could stick around longer??
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

What a bland group of people. I really don't think they will get rid of Remmy because she adds a bit of discord to the house. Historically the first person to get evicted, is a strong quiet male who is a bit anti-social. This is usually a benefit for the house because #1 they leave the most obnoxious house guest for a future eviction and get rid of the strongest house guest.

Comment

Opps... ignore previous post-- the strongest person in the house (the natural body builder) who is on the block may very well win POV. (hint) Then the houseguest who encourged Jerry (old man) to put him there may very well become the next victim- especially if a developing alliance called 'oreo' seems to have a great deal of influence..... or not....

Comment

loved grandpa jerry..body builder definately is built..but is he physical..or just looks..as for renny..houseguest may find her annoying unless she changes her ways..she could go..did you like the twist of the hoh...randomly picking someone..i think we all knew that grandpa would be the first hoh..what's your first impression of the house guest..for me..so far so good..i was watching video's over at jokersupdate..and they actually were having real conversations..not like last year..when all they talked about was sex and drugs.

Comment

When I saw the title of your thread, I thought you were talking about me! lol
                I take it you're talkin about Big Brother, not Beatle Bette I've never watched one episode of Big Brother.
                Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Well I think BB (Beatle Bette) is very nice. LOL guess with BB it does sound like Beatle Bette. You will see a lot of BB since this show just started so just remember it's not you. LOL!!!!

Comment

Got cha!
                    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I thought you were talking about BB King! I love him!

Comment

I totally knew it was about Big Brother!!! I am addicted though so it would only mean that to me!

I can see Renny staying just because like night-angel said they typically get rid of a strong male type first! Maybe this will be the first time they switch it up!! *crossing fingers*
                        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X