nuisance-medical question again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuisance-medical question again

allother symptons have gone, just the left front stomach area looks like i scalded myself, not blisters which would be maybe shingles,but just bright red burn like area; stillthe same today, this was not there at beginning of this ordeal thursday night; i apparently may have been exposed to strep thursday, early afternoon, and the episode began at seven that night, starting with chills, fever, severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, then diareaha, i know still cannot spell that, dizzy, and ended with this/ dont think salm. poisoning; can strep cause this? thanks

Re: nuisance-medical question again

I am not Nu, not a nurse and have no clue. But if it was me I would go see a doctor asap

Comment

Re: nuisance-medical question again

Step Usually Doesn't Present As Nausea/vomiting. But Fever And Rash, Sorethroat, Cough...etc. I'd Go See The Doc. You May Have Somekind Of Infection That's Made The Rash, May Be Cellulitis, The Infection Can Cause The Nausea Vomiting. Call Your Doc. Gotta Be Safe Than Sorry!!! Don't Want An Infection To Go Systemic, Then You Have To Go To The Hospital.

Comment

Working...
      X