Aarrgghhhhhh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aarrgghhhhhh!!!

I went to Food TV to find their email address to tell them that Food TV SUCKS!! I'm tired of watching ONLY repeats of Barefoot Contessa... don't watch Rachel or Emeril or Mario or Aunt Sandy anymore... BARELY watch Paula and Giada ... can't stand the Neelys or the Next Food TV Star... the only one I still love is the Ace of Cakes!

There's no place on their website to contact them... or am I blind??
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: Aarrgghhhhhh!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/about_us/text/0,1904,FOOD_9777_62448,00.html
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I had some issues at FN earlier . No place to search, couldn't look at the chefs, couldn't find recipes. It's gone downhill for me, too, and I don't like Ace of Cakes, either. lol

Comment

Turn off your TV.
        www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Originally posted by southernjewishprincess View Post
          Turn off your TV.
          lol That's what I was gonna say. Come here instead.
          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Don't you want to see who will be the next foodnet star??? LOL!!!!! Some of those shows get cancelled and we never hear from them again. They are changing format trying to bring in new people & new shows. I don't know if it is going to work. Did Emeril leave?? Heard he was going on a different channel, his contract was up.

Comment

Originally posted by roset View Post
              Don't you want to see who will be the next foodnet star??? LOL!!!!! Some of those shows get cancelled and we never hear from them again. They are changing format trying to bring in new people & new shows. I don't know if it is going to work. Did Emeril leave?? Heard he was going on a different channel, his contract was up.
              I heard the same thing about Emeril. And I saw that they replaced the Dinner Impossible guy. Never saw the show, but one of the newer Iron Chefs is taking over the show.

Thanks for the addy, floridagirly!
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Emeril moved (or IS moving) to the fine living network, to join Wolfgang, Americas test kitchen, Martha, Epicurious, and others.
                His contract was up, and the FN didnt renew it. I guess they are trying to get new blood in and Emeril beingthe original just didnt fit.

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                  I heard the same thing about Emeril. And I saw that they replaced the Dinner Impossible guy. Never saw the show, but one of the newer Iron Chefs is taking over the show.

Thanks for the addy, floridagirly!
                  They replaced the dinner impossible guy because he lied about something in his professional background and was found out. So he was fired. I think it is time for some of these folks to move on, Emeril is one of them. JMHO

Comment

Working...
                  X