Hey Hunnies I'm Home!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hunnies I'm Home!!

Hey all I came home from my niece's place on the evening of the 4th. But I have been upstairs with no internet access. I decided over the weekend that I need to come downstairs everyday. It is a pain to come down, I have to use my son's shoulder till I get to where I can grab both sides of the stair rail and hop down. Going up is much more of an adventure, I use the knee of the foot I had surgery on and my left foot and basicly mountain climb up the stairs. There too steep and narrow to get up on my butt!!
    I have been enjoying catching up on some of the stuff going on around here. Being home is different though my son is not much of a cook but is getting better. He also wants to go out and run around with his friends, which I can understand but he has been needed here. Being downstairs will give him more of a chance to go out during the daytime.

Lets see the swelling and bruising on my foot are gone pretty much. Still some swelling around my big toe joint and the outside of my ankle. Three of the four scars are healing nicely. The one by my ankle still has a scab, I guess because it was a bit overgrown when she had taken the stitches out. I have a couple of weeks before I go back to the doc's for X-rays to see how it is healing. If it is healing good I may be able to start putting some weight on it and start physical therapy! I can't wait to drive again!! Yeah!!

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Re: Hey Hunnies I'm Home!!

welcome home!!!!!!!! and why dont u just stay downstairs? i think it would be much safer. dont want u hurt again.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

I had to sleep on a twin bed at my niece's and honestly it is worth going up and down stairs to sleep on my comfy full size bed. I do take naps down here though.

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Hey Huffle!! Glad to hear you're more or less up and about. And glad to hear that your son is willing to stay home to help you. Yes, those stairs can be a nuisance. I keep telling DH that our next home will be a bungalow! Take care.
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

GLad your home, and feeling better, I've actually thought about calling, then something happens and I don't!!! :

Comment

Good to see you posting again. Just take it easy.

Comment

Welcome home!!!!! and get well soon

Comment

Hey Debbie! Glad you're home! Any chance your son will move your bed downstairs for you? Sounds kinda crazy I know, but Dan did that for me once when I had a surgery and couldn't go up and down the stairs... He put it in the middle of the living room! And then, he bought me a dog to keep me company! This was YEARS ago!!

Glad to see you back, and you have my number if you need anything!
                Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Welcome home! Its sounds like your on the road to recovery. Glad the stairs are not getting you down!
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Welcome home! Take care and get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
                      Hey Debbie! Glad you're home! Any chance your son will move your bed downstairs for you? Sounds kinda crazy I know, but Dan did that for me once when I had a surgery and couldn't go up and down the stairs... He put it in the middle of the living room! And then, he bought me a dog to keep me company! This was YEARS ago!!

Glad to see you back, and you have my number if you need anything!
                      Don't want the bed downstairs. Then I can't get in the shower, and I love filling the tub up half way once a day and splashing and moving my foot around once or so a day. It's a pain but it is only once a day up and down.
                      I am just happy to be back on the internet and all that.

Huffle

Comment

Yeah! Welcome back!

Comment

Glad you are back. I totally get the being in your own bed thing.
                          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X