x2 in the kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x2 in the kitchen

I was thinking about this this morning as I was slicing my veggies to serve with my White Lemony Bean dip ..... of all the gadgets you have in your kitchen, what do you have 2 of or would like to have 2 of?

I always use my 2 sets of measuring spoons & cups. Mixing spoons (tons of those), I wish I had a 2nd bowl for my KitchenAid mixer. I'm sure there are other things, but that's what comes off the top of my head

Re: x2 in the kitchen

I love having 2 strainers, 2 chopping boards, several different spatulas. I have too many frying pans, one is way too big. Right now I need more disposable plastic containers to send with DH to work.

Comment

I love having my two food processors when I am having a party or around the holidays. I also have two small electric choppers that really come in handy as well.
      Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got a bigger crock pot and gave my first (smaller) one to my DD... kinda wish I had it back for smaller stuff.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Not to hijack, but I thought your thread title was gonna address two PEOPLE in the kitchen. I had some thoughts (translate: gripes) about that one... ha ha.
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
          X