Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet Tea Vodka

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sweet Tea Vodka

    Tried this last night over crushed ice and a little water...O Yum!



    http://www.luxist.com/2008/07/04/firefly-sweet-tea-vodka/

    A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

  • #2
    Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

    sounds interesting!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

      When I Bartended we had a customer that always requested unweetened tea & vodka, to which she would add sweet & low. We called it an ice pick. It is good huh?
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

        I have heard of this recently. Sounds good to me. I'll have to try it.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

          Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
          When I Bartended we had a customer that always requested unweetened tea & vodka, to which she would add sweet & low. We called it an ice pick. It is good huh?
          I added a little water to mine, and when the ice melted a little..I couldnt even taste the vodka. Uh O.. The guy at the store said it was selling so fast and furious, he had ordered 100 cases.

          A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

            Dang it! I looked it up. Sounds like something I would LOVE!!! But, of course it is not available here in Texas!! Thier website is not set up yet for me to order it either!!
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

              Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
              Dang it! I looked it up. Sounds like something I would LOVE!!! But, of course it is not available here in Texas!! Thier website is not set up yet for me to order it either!!
              Make yer own, LOL! I thought I invented this libation last year & here I see it on my favorite forum. Who'd a' thunk?
              "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

                Originally posted by Manzanita View Post
                Make yer own, LOL! I thought I invented this libation last year & here I see it on my favorite forum. Who'd a' thunk?
                Would you share your recipe, pretty please??
                Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

                  Been making for years. I now use Crystal Light Iced Tea and make it in a pitcher......pour and add vodka. We call them Ice Picks, too. The CL cuts calories a bit........;0

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X