Sweet Tea Vodka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Tea Vodka

Tried this last night over crushed ice and a little water...O Yum!

http://www.luxist.com/2008/07/04/firefly-sweet-tea-vodka/

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Re: Sweet Tea Vodka

sounds interesting!

Comment

When I Bartended we had a customer that always requested unweetened tea & vodka, to which she would add sweet & low. We called it an ice pick. It is good huh?
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have heard of this recently. Sounds good to me. I'll have to try it.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
          When I Bartended we had a customer that always requested unweetened tea & vodka, to which she would add sweet & low. We called it an ice pick. It is good huh?
          I added a little water to mine, and when the ice melted a little..I couldnt even taste the vodka. Uh O.. The guy at the store said it was selling so fast and furious, he had ordered 100 cases.

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Dang it! I looked it up. Sounds like something I would LOVE!!! But, of course it is not available here in Texas!! Thier website is not set up yet for me to order it either!!
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
              Dang it! I looked it up. Sounds like something I would LOVE!!! But, of course it is not available here in Texas!! Thier website is not set up yet for me to order it either!!
              Make yer own, LOL! I thought I invented this libation last year & here I see it on my favorite forum. Who'd a' thunk?
              "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

Originally posted by Manzanita View Post
                Make yer own, LOL! I thought I invented this libation last year & here I see it on my favorite forum. Who'd a' thunk?
                Would you share your recipe, pretty please??
                Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Been making for years. I now use Crystal Light Iced Tea and make it in a pitcher......pour and add vodka. We call them Ice Picks, too. The CL cuts calories a bit........;0

Comment

Working...
                  X