Whats for dinner Thursday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats for dinner Thursday?

Starting this thread early because I am making awesome crockpot potroast, so I am putting it together shortly. It's nice not to have that feeling of "what am I going to make tonight?" at 2:30 in the afternoon...............which is what I did yesterday!

Re: Whats for dinner Thursday?

I have no idea, so I am going to watch this thread and see if something sounds good

Your roast sounds yummy. I just don't have one on hand.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Leftovers of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. I may make some kind of bread. Side salads too!

Comment

Grilled chicken & grilled steak salads loaded with all sorts of good stuff, iced tea

Comment

I have some chicken breasts marinating in buffalo sauce that I will grill, mac and cheese, and either green beans or broccoli, with some fresh pineapple and cantalope

Comment

Grilled Pork Steak With Either Fresh Green Beans Or Zuchinni--or Maybe A Little Of Both.
            SHEL

Comment

Chicken Noodles and Cornbread.
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

not sure...maybe taking out drumsticks and mixing with saucy susan...maybe

Comment

I'm having some friends over tonight so I am making chicken cordon bleu, buttered noodles, roasted carrots and sugar snap peas.
                  A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

I have to work all day and won't get home in time for dinner. I did make some chicken breast and a pot of fettuchini alfredo for DH.

Comment

I'm going to try making spanish rice with lil smokies in it. Love both of them seperately. Hope they'll be good together.

Comment

Yellow Squash stuffed with ground beef and Jasmine rice, Honey Cornbread and Sweet Potato Pie for hubby.
                        Last edited by Ro-Ro; 07-17-2008, 11:35 AM.
                        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill tonight. I don't feel like doing much
                          When my day goes downhill and I start to feel upset, my thoughts turned to chocolate gifts and everything turns out ok.

Comment

Got a turkey tenderloin in the fridge... we'll grill that and have salad too.
                            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Went to the big local (sort of--it's 45 minutes away) market today with DD. We'll be having corn on the cob and Octoberfest sausages on the bbq. Fresh raspberries for dessert.
                              Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
                              X