new forum question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forum question?

I have a question? Who likes to put a face with a forum name? I see not many of us do this. And it is so easy to do with this new forum.
    Guts

Not sure I follow you. You can add a picture of yourself to your profile.

Comment

YES Stephanie... And while I have your attention I would like to thank you for this forum. I have been in a lot of them and think this is a great group you have. And I would like thank apanda and fatkat for there work also. What I was implying /// that I have a pic. as well as you do in your profile. I like to put a face with people in the forum.I think some times we get a picture of some one in our minds of how the person would look like? I myself would like to see how they look. And while I'm on the subject why? do some people ? not put where there are from? (i.e.) boy it sure is hot here! well where is HERE? if you do not have where you live.. I am not a troll or a trouble maker as I think most of you know. I just can't spell or make sentences. There is a reason for that too.. I do not want to go in depth right now.
      Kim
      Guts

Comment

I think a lot of this is due to privacy issues and safety on the internet.

Comment

Do you really think some one would come cross county because they didn't like your recipe? I not talking about giving your address as some of you have done in the (card)... privacy I'm not buying that! the info is to small.
          Guts

Comment

Stephanie, can we use avatars here?
            I organize chores into catagories.
            Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

There are some things that are no ones business it's as simple as that. photos can be copied and pasted and end up on the internet anywhere. believe me I know.

Comment

I'd really like not to get into the avatars. Boards load faster, and look neater without them. Eariler this year there was a virus that was found in .jpg files. I think limiting this makes it easier in the long run for most.

Incidently, I have been a victim of stalking myself. I dated someone that when the relationship ended he would continue to to drive by, email, call, have other people call me. Visit the message boards, and my personal blog several times a day. I know how frustrating this is. I really do!

Comment

I just havent put in my location, sig line or anything yet ....almost feels like I havent moved it all the way yet!!

I too like the pictures option in our profiles, nice to put a face with a name.

Avatars and dial up (like me...stuck with it!) dont mix well!!

Comment

I agree that having avatars and all kinds of other pictures on the site will make it look sloppy and could cause grief for others. I've seen several sites that are a total mess and impossible to load, even with my cable internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X