Feather top mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feather top mattresses

I got mine a week ago an it feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud!!!!!!

My sister says that hers needs the deep pocket sheets, but mine seem fine with what I've already got; anyone ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Feather top mattresses

It depends on what size you have. Mine have to have the deep pockets. I think it is something like 20 inches. I get my sheets at JCPenney's.

I just noticed that you said feather top. I am sooooo sorry mine is a pillow top. I totally read pillow top.
    Last edited by Cindy; 07-17-2008, 07:15 PM.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ok I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous. I would love one of those I have been looking at the Down Alternitive ones. My neice got one for Christmas and it is wonderful. My matress is comfy but man her's is like diving into a cloud.

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Originally dh and i thought we were getting a $2200 kingsdown bed (that was before the store realized we needed 2 twin sized beds).

anyway, it's a lot le$$ than the top of the line beds, but still amazingly comfy.

and me, married almost 22 years said - my bed is fine, let's save the $$$$ HAHAHAHAHA

i'm just wondering about the sheet thing, that's all....
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

My mattress is about 13yrs old maybe to start think of it. I don't want to buy a new one, DD has that memory foam and loves it. We got the cheapest foam but it works great for her. maybe we should consider it and do something. I keep turning the bed think maybe a foam or something. I am in menapause and need less heat.

Comment

Working...
          X