Pier 1 Experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier 1 Experience...

I'm so mad right now.. I bought some pillows last week from them, and go figure they are 1/2 price in today's ad. So I take my receipt down to them to credit the difference on my account, and they said I had to bring the pillows in, the receipt wasn't good enough. WTF?
    My panties are in a wad right, I'm so mad..

Re: Pier 1 Experience...

I'd call the manager in the morning. If the Mgr insist that you bring the pillows in, then I would, but it would be to return them. I wouldn't shop there. And when you go in to return them be very kind about expressing your dislike for their customer service. I'd then follow up with copies of your receipts to corporate.

That stinks!

Comment

That's ridiculous! What difference is it going to make if you bring the pillows in?? The receipt shows that you bought them! If they can't identify the pillows by your receipt, then that is their problem - not yours! If you have to bring them back, then exchange them for newer ones!!
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by shumway View Post
        I'd call the manager in the morning. If the Mgr insist that you bring the pillows in, then I would, but it would be to return them. I wouldn't shop there. And when you go in to return them be very kind about expressing your dislike for their customer service. I'd then follow up with copies of your receipts to corporate.

That stinks!
        Yea, and if you bring the pillows back to return... they'll only return the SALE price... been there... done it!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Ok, it all worked out.. I call corporate headquaters and explained what happened. The gal said Pier 1 no longer does price adjustments, and I would have to return the pillows and get a refund, for the full price, then buy the pillows at the sale price. I told her the pillows were 22 miles away and they were a gift. She called the store here, and arranged for me to just take in the receipt and get the difference back.. It's still a crock what I had to go through.. Good thing the store is only a mile and a half away.. We're talking $23.. If it was a few bucks I wouldn't have bothered.

Comment

glad everything worked out
            SHEL

Comment

Have you folks noticed that since we became so high tech that to return something to a store is a bigger hassle than before? And that isn't even saying anything for the crappy service you get. So sorry for the hassle friend.
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
              X