Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGIF----Bar is Open!!! This may be a weekend bender!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGIF----Bar is Open!!! This may be a weekend bender!

I am having a bloody mary and a pain pill-my legs are hurting!!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: TGIF----Bar is Open!!! This may be a weekend bender!

That sounds absolutely delish!! Nommie, I'd love a pain pill (sinus headache right into my molars) with a Bloody Mary chaser.
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

ok ladies ..... on the count of three .... chug-a-monkey 1......................2.................3........ ...... bottoms up! Hey, where's NU? I bet she's haning the the cabana boy! Or maybe she's hijacked my lil UPS guy

Comment

Nu, wouldn't do any of those things, Nu is working. She is busy torturing her patients. She loves doing that. And she is counting time until noon when she can go home.
        BTW BJ, how is that UPS guy of yours ? LOL

Comment

Switching to margaritas now!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

sweet tea vodka over crushed ice..still enjoying that

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Let's see, I just had a pain pill. So, hmmmmm, whatever I drink will make me more loopy (than normal - teehee).
              Mojito sounds pretty good, please????

Comment

Sure {{drool, stagger}} mine has kicked in!
                Nommie

Comment

anything for me...thanks

Comment

bud light bottle for me please.
                    SHEL

Comment

Gotcha--have some pigs in a blanket........
                      Nommie

Comment

I think I will have a peach daiquiri DH and I have been married 11 years today so I am in a partying kind of mood! Can't wait until he gets home
                        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Happy Anniversary--I fixed a whole blender full for you.
                          Nommie

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                            Gotcha--have some pigs in a blanket........
                            After eating so much at Bunco last night and getting drunk, I feel like a pig in a blanket..
                            I'm hung over, so just give me a diet 7-up.

Comment

Woa there Ladies! A nice White Russian sounds good right now.... Ice a rocks glass..add 1 1/2 shots of good Vodka and 1 1/2 shots Kahlua....add Half & Half to fill the glass...after a few of these tasties you won't feel your legs...LOL! If you like you can spash this with coke to make a Colorado Bulldog....Talk about a Rocky Mountain High.....Enjoy the weekend! Don't drink to many as these are strong and will come back to haunt you.
                              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                              X