Mosquito bites :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosquito bites :(

I think one was flying around the office the other day, and I have 12 now, on my arms and legs. And I'm NOT that happy about them !!!! I even managed to get bitten on the bottom of a foot, through support hose and shoes !!!!!
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Mosquito bites

I have 2 bites on the bottom of a foot and it is driving me crazy. I hate mosquito season! Hope you heal quick!
    A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

What is the cure for them? DD has been stratching them so bad that they are big lumps because she will not leave them alone. What does anyone recommend to put on them?

Comment

aloe vera gel helps with those nasty lil bites

Comment

We have heard that if you eat a lot of bananas, that is what makes you a mosquito magnet. Listerine sprayed around chair legs & tables is supposed to help repel the little bloodsuckers. Good Luck!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Mosquito bites suck I agree with BJ and say aloe vera once again.
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

DONíT scratch them!

I got bit last Tuesday and I am highly allergic. My leg blew up so big I have been to the emergency room 3 times for IV antibiotics and am on 4 prescriptions and leg rest. I canít go outside until all the meds are gone and this has been nothing but a pain. I canít wait for it all to clear up! I even had bug protection on.

Ice helps the itching too!

Comment

Originally posted by roset View Post
                What is the cure for them? DD has been stratching them so bad that they are big lumps because she will not leave them alone. What does anyone recommend to put on them?

Scratching spreads the infection and heat also makes it worse. No hot showers/baths Ė cool everything.

Comment

being that it's a hundred degrees here in nyc, cool is only if you stay home !
                  I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Get a small bottle of the original Listerine (brown in color). Wet a cotton ball with the listerine and rub over the bites about every four hours. That should rellieve them.

grammy

Comment

Working...
                    X