What's for Supper 7-20-08?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for Supper 7-20-08?

I am going to try ~Angel Chicken ~ with sauteeds mushrooms added to it, Broccolli/Cauliflower & Black Olive Salad, Garlic Bread, and Sweet Tea! Bon Appetit!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: What's for Supper 7-20-08?

I'm having Impossible Taco Pie, pico di gallo and chips. Quite an easy supper tonight!

Comment

We'll be having chile because we're going to a chile cook off. I don't have to cook anything. yeah!
      And hopefully we'll have some birthday cake.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Just me for din din here so I'm making chicken stuffed with spinach/cheese, rice, sauteed zucchini, mushrooms, onions, peppers
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

We're going to wrap scallops in bacon and grill 'em... no clue what's on the side besides salad.
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

DS and DIL were here, I grilled 4 nice NY Strip steaks on the grill. Mine and DS's med rare, and DH and DIL's well done! BLECH!! fresh green beans with fingerling yukon gold potatos and macaroni in tomato sauce. GS loved it all. He'd take a bit say MMMMMMM, take a bite say MMMMMM!! lol Peach cofee cake at the end!

Comment

I made chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, and green beans for the family. I had my chicken steamer, cottage cheese double, and some brussel sprouts.
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X