Paula's lasagna sandwich !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paula's lasagna sandwich !!!!

Anyone see Paula's Best Dishes??? If not they will probably rerun threw out the week. Ok, she made lasagna looked great then she make garlic bread. OK fine, then she has this co host on and Paula cut the lasagna & garlic bread & said Want to make a sandwich out of it? I hope Paula was being playful & funny but they did it. That's when Paula lost me. Everything looked so good until then. Guess you can make a sandwich out of anything. If you saw it what did you think???

Re: Paula's lasagna sandwich !!!!

never made a sandwhich from it but have put my lasagne on my bread before to get both flavors. that would be a big sandwhich.... as long as she didn't deep fry it or smother it in butter then ok maybe.

Debbie
    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

DH and kids make spaghetti sandwiches.
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I happen to catch part of that show. I am not surprised she made a sandwich out of it and then tried to stuff it all in her mouth, which she pretty much accomplished. I am surprised that she didn't deep fry it in the end Typical Paula show

Comment

Gosh, I think I would just snooze after eating something like that.

Comment

Either Gold Star or Skyline restaurants around here will make a variation of a cheese coney for you, they substitute spaghetti and sauce for the hotdog. So I guess it is not too far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post
              DH and kids make spaghetti sandwiches.

My oldest DD has spaghetti sandwiches also,...she does this with Lasagna also...I always thought she was weird! Now maybe not so much!! LOL

Comment

I don't think I'd want a lasagna sandwich even if it was sandwiched in garlic bread. However, since we eat lasagna with garlic bread it doesn't seem so far-fetched.

I just got a food magazine featuring Paula's two hunky boys and they were BBQing up mama's Butter Burgers - burgers with a pat of seasoned butter in them.

Comment

Rube--I have that magazine. The Deen boys are HUNKY!!

Comment

YES ROSET !! Leave it to Paula to think of such! Just like when she used glazed donuts for her cheeseburger bun !!

Comment

I've tried the butter burgers and they are really good. I like to make spaghetti sammies, too!! I just get a piece of bread with spaghetti on it, YUM!

Comment

You had to see to believe it. She had two big pieces of garlic bread, and lasagna several layers worth, she put the lasagna inbetween those two gigantic slices of garlic bread. Those big french loaf slices. And then she tried to take a bite out of it , of course it was way to thick, so she just stuffed in her mouth. Can you say disgusting.

Comment

Pasta sandwiches are weird too me. Too much starch! lol
                          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

She is on now on the Food Network. She is starting it now.
                            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                            He drew a circle that shut me out.
                            But love and I had the wit to win,
                            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Originally posted by wessnicki View Post
                              I've tried the butter burgers and they are really good. I like to make spaghetti sammies, too!! I just get a piece of bread with spaghetti on it, YUM!
                              And lots of mayo !!

Comment

Working...
                              X