Italian on the go from Paula Deen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian on the go from Paula Deen

Paula had the Lasagna sandwich, which in a way makes sense, garlic bread & lasagna, so she made the sandwich, how about liguni sandwich, ravoli sandwich, mac & cheese sandwich, they are endless, do Italian food on the go. We can open up a resturant and see how it goes. I married an Italian guy and had veal scalpini , meatball, chicken parm sandwiches.I love garlic bread with Italian meals so why not??? Look out Mc Donalds we got something going here.

Re: Italian on the go from Paula Deen

Hey now a days anything would fly. They couldn't be much messier than those burgers out now. Italian food is the best. We had a place called Figoli's (not sure on spelling) and it was Italian food made served like fast food. You got home made Italian food but real quick and on paper plates and stuff. I ate there a couple of times but prices was too high. They were only open about a year or two. They just recently closed.

Debbie
    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Re: Italian on the go from Paula Deen

Originally posted by milkyway412 View Post
      Hey now a days anything would fly. They couldn't be much messier than those burgers out now. Italian food is the best. We had a place called Figoli's (not sure on spelling) and it was Italian food made served like fast food. You got home made Italian food but real quick and on paper plates and stuff. I ate there a couple of times but prices was too high. They were only open about a year or two. They just recently closed.

Debbie
      We had a place like that here in SA, I also can't remember the name. It was pretty good, and always crowded. They were open for maybe 2 years or so and then they closed. No clue why??

Comment

Working...
      X