and another storm rolls in........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and another storm rolls in........

well we got another storm. had a really good one sunday........to the point some guy was kyacking in front of my house seriously.....he was. damn cell cam wouldnt get a pic tho! so tonite it took me almost an hour to get home from work! its like a 10 min drive. took the senic (sp?) route tonite. one road was like a river, but since it was dark, didnt know it til i was on it. and driving a low car.........was really worried bout stalling in it also. was on that for forever.........or so it seemed. trees were down all over. power lines on one of our main streets are down with the poles. these were taken after i got off of work, but didnt go home since the storm was coming from the direction from where i live to where i work. so i hung out at the store for awhile, til i thought it was safe.

the greenish stuff on the left is the rain........the right is the sky lol
    Attached Files
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Re: and another storm rolls in........

Chop, you need to stop bragging. We got some on the westside but not much. LOL!!! Why does the eastside get it all, better rain & resturants, OK well, I'm bragging too. Fri at 6 am at the football stadium is American Idol, yes they are judging for the next American Idol, Paula, Simon & Randy will be here. So there!!! DD can't sing to save her life. So anyone you know that can sing tell them to go Fri. in the Glendale Football Stadium. (Super bowl place) Oh I think in the next 5 yrs we get Super Bowl back, we now got hotels & condos there plus great resturants so we are ready now. Last Super Bowl, didn't have it all built up. Sheriff Joe is really cracking down in Mesa, how you feel about that? I like him.

Comment

lol roset i love the rain......and i can have that......and AI too!!!!!! so there!!!!!! lol i love sherriff joe! he dont mess with anyone. u behave........or pay the price. the way it SHOULD be!

Comment

Sheriff Joe is cleaning it up but they fight him, he is starting in Mesa & good for him. He got so many illegels and doesn't stop. Little by little he will do it. I love that guy. It's about time someone does it. If I get rain I will tell you. It's really has been humid here the last few weeks. Kind of a touch & go never know when the storm will hit. Sometimes it gets dark & think it's coming & we get nothing but we have gotten some rain last week so I can't complain. Glad to see rain.

Comment

Ya'll Need The Rain Badly, But Maybe Not So Much At Once!

Comment

I hope that Dolly will bring us some rain. Landfall is supposed to be tomorrow. Cool pictures Chop

Comment

Great pics chop! Sabine, I hope you all get some nice rains out of Dolly. *crossing my fingers*
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post
                Great pics chop! Sabine, I hope you all get some nice rains out of Dolly. *crossing my fingers*
                We need rain so bad. I just don't like the fact that we will be getting the rain at the expense of people who are in the path of the hurricane.

Comment

We are awaiting rain as we speak. Glad to see you Arizona folks got some. I hope that this ~Dolly~ doesn't bring tragedy. Rain will be nice, as we have been in drought conditions for awhile. Take Care all....
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

while it "seems" like az is getting rain........it is only small sections of it. found some really cool pics, taken with much better cams.
                    Attached Files

Comment

wonder if i can do 5 more?

lol......didnt have 5 more to do!
                      Attached Files

Comment

this is the one i really wanted to show and couldnt find........found it now!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Great Pics. Hell Of A Storm In Them!!!

Comment

This is kind of off the subject, but I think Sheriff Joe should run for President!

Comment

I wish he was Sheriff in Bexar County, that's the county I live in.

Comment

Working...
                              X