Canadian Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Idol

Does anyone know who was kicked off tonight? My satelite is out and I didn't get to see last nights preformances either.
    thanks
    Elaine

Re: Canadian Idol

Oh no!!! I completely forgot about it tonight! many good male singers on there this season.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Katherine was eliminated.

Comment

Amberlee lived in my community when she was a little girl. Earl comes from the city which I live close too.....so I am hoping for both these for win. I love Amberlee's voice, I think she is doing amazinly well having been brought up in the mennonite religion where there is no radios to listen to songs.
        The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller

Comment

Justmesk, just because she was brought up Mennonite, does not mean she had no access to radios, tv's or even computers. There are several different sects of Mennonites--from General Conference, who are as modern and worldly as the rest of the country, to Colony Mennonites, who still use a horse and buggy and shun the use of electricity. And there are several different sects inbetween those two extremes.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
          X