X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this site

http://boardreader.com/sp/CopyKat_Chats_Powered_by_Group_18274.html

Geez Nu now we have proof that your the gabbiest person here. LOL

Hey, Tx Rogues thread about my cinnamon butter is a "hot topic" this week...LOL.
    And my "sad day" thread...boo hoo.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Check out this site

Nice thread to see what is going on here. Yep, your butter!!!LOL Of course I was last to get in the thread & missed it but got the feeling it wasn't good. People stood up for you so that was nice. You know we never take anything serious here. Got the crazy people at times so we try to filter them out.

Comment

Originally posted by roset View Post
      Nice thread to see what is going on here. Yep, your butter!!!LOL Of course I was last to get in the thread & missed it but got the feeling it wasn't good. People stood up for you so that was nice. You know we never take anything serious here. Got the crazy people at times so we try to filter them out.
      I saw your post about that last night and sent you a pm...lol.
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

It looks like I am the drunk on this site!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Cool... where'd you ever find this??
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

It Show's I Have No Life!!!

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
              Cool... where'd you ever find this??
              I was searching for a recipe and it came up because someone here was searching for the same recipe and it was listed under one of the hot topics.

Comment

Working...
              X