No announcement yet.

I'm off to Santa Barbara for the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm off to Santa Barbara for the day...

My friend, Sue called yesterday and asked if I could ride to Santa Barbara with her today. She goes up on business, and takes me along for company, but mostly I think she takes me so her trip goes faster. lol I replied, "Certainly! You have a car pool dummy for the day!" She always buys me lunch, so I get a free lunch of my choice and beautiful scenery and weather to enjoy. What a deal.

I'll be leaving in one hour, so I have to go get ready. No time for lolly gagging around this morning. See ya'll later... Have a happy humpday!!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: I'm off to Santa Barbara for the day...

Have fun today!

Comment

Sounds Marvelous! Enjoy your day and let us know all about it when you return!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I had a great time. The weather was so nice up there... about 70 compared to our 95 here. We ate a new restaurant downtown. I can't remember the name of it. It was kind of a health food place. I had something I've never had before. It was a baked/roasted potato with shredded chicken, sour cream and guacamole on it. It was very yummy. I'm going to try and duplicate the recipe. Sue bought me a belated birthday gift... an American flag hand bag. Of course I love, cuz I picked it out. Had a very pleasant day.

Comment

Sounds like a great day ! Your lunch sounds great too ! How lucky to get out of the heat.. TG I go to the bay area next weekend.. It's 98 here right now...

Comment

So glad to hear about your lovely day! Yes, that potato sounds good!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

WOOO HOOO

Santa Barbara, lunch, new recipe and a friend to talk to during the drive!!!! \

YOU SCORED!

Comment

It was great to get away for a day. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                X