Neopets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neopets

Anybody here still do this? There was a thread a few years back on the other board, and it never continued. Because of that thread, I became totally addicted! DH even knows when Half Off Day is and reminds me if he doesnt see me restocking!

Re: Neopets

I Had A Monkey Years Ago. But I Killed It!!
    I Kept Throwing It's Poo At Me!!! Lol

Comment

Lmao!! I would go to the pet store, and they had a yellow monkey. Every time I would go look at it, it would jump on the cage bars, and pee at me!! Good thing there was a window there!

Comment

What is Neopets? It that something like Webkinz?

Comment

Yes, but I think Neopets "maybe" be more adult type??? LOL I dont know about Webkins, but I heard about it.

Comment

Neopets has alot of things. I have a shop there and a Gallery. It also has a Bank, Stock Market, Games, Challenges, Quests, bla bla bla. It has different Worlds there that you visit with shops and other activities. I mostly concentrate on the shop. I have whas called Super Shop Wiz, and I go looking for items that are mismarked and buy them up and resell them. They alos have Guilds, like a message board there that you can join. Theres alot of adult groups there. I belong to one thats called "Unpleasant Guild". They dont allow kids

Comment

I still play, but I mostly just put them on vacation so I don't have to mess with them. I gave mine up and now take care of my kids since they moved on to Webkinz and club penguin.
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

MY DD lives and breathes Neopets. Every chance she gets she is on that site

Comment

HA! Ive been putting my Pets in the Lodge for about 8 months now! Cockroach Hotel LOL I collect Petpets and have a "ton" of them and will sit up all night buying them. I had a Meowclops and I lent it out and the little snot wouldnt return it. I finally got another one

Comment

Working...
                  X