I don't have to clean my......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have to clean my......

I don't have to clean the tile around the tub anymore. DH just hired someone to come in and install one of the tub enclosures!! I am so happy. Also, we have a half bath in the basement and we are going to have that made into a full bath with a shower stall. Which is good, cause DS is moving back when his lease is up. We have always had just the 1 full bath for us all and I don't know how we ever did it. So, I am very thankful for the new bathrooms! Just wanted to share.

Re: I don't have to clean my......

Good for you Any less cleaning we have to do is worth a mention.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Glad to hear that Denise! I know that you will love having Son and new bathroom!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I am so tired of cleaning the white tile around my bathtub also. Just wondering what kind of enclosure you got.

Comment

I have tub enclosers and you will love it for cleaning. I really do like the look of tile. You do have to clean them once in awhile (we have hard water) but it's easy. I was at a home show & they said use mild cleaner on it. Nothing harsh. You will know once they install it. Glad to see you are getting an extra bathroom. Makes a big difference. You must be so excited. You will love it.

Comment

Working...
          X