Hmmm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm....

We have these neighbors across the street who moved here awhile back. They hardly ever come out of their house and they hardly mow their lawn which doesn't make them the favorite neighbors in the neighborhood lol Anyway...the wife was pregnant..I have only seen her twice...never saw the baby till a few weeks ago..the dad had the little one. in one arm while washing their car with another hand. They own 2 cars and now they have bought 2 vans...and now there is a U Haul in their driveway. I couldn't figure out if they are going to move or just have another vehicle lol Well..last night we finally got the answer. My hon went outside and he said they are putting stuff in the U Haul..now this is at night...not day time..where they could see better to put stuff in. Any of you have neighbors who you wonder about???

Re: Hmmm....

I am humming the tune to the "Twilight Zone". Care to join me? Lol!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

lol I told my hon awhile back..I think maybe he killed his wife and kid..haven't seen them....I know..that wasn't nice of me..things like that do happen...they are just really odd people. I think they go get their mail at the mailboxes around our corner at night too..go figure lol

Comment

Is it hot there? That could be why packing up at night. However, they do sound very strange. How awful if he "packed" up his dead wife !! Sounds like he might be on America's Most Wanted, and doesn't want to be recognized !!

Comment

I saw the wife a few days ago..that was the second time I have seen her. I was just joking about murdering his wife and kid ok? I know that things like that do happen so I shouldn't joke about something like that..isn't funny. Haven't seen them out today but..that isn't anything new. They will probably wait till tonight again to pack up the U Haul. Being the snoop I am lol you know I will be peeking lol Anyone care to join me??? lol

Comment

Do they own the house or are the renting? And how are 2 people going to drive 4 vehicles?
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I think they are vampires!

Comment

Working...
              X