anyone have a ghost story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a ghost story?

i heard a picture was finally taken of one,dont remember where, but they think its real.

Re: anyone have a ghost story?

Have another beer Tx !! LOL !!

Comment

you never know Jana, lol

Comment

TxRogue, I have a few pictures of real ghosts.

Comment

id love to see them Allie

Comment

Yeah TX, I guess you do never know..

Comment

I don't know how to post and I'm not sure I still have them on my computer

Comment

i know a family here that swears they have one,things dissapear and they find them in strange places,doors open and close,i wouldnt believe just them,but a girl i know spent the night there and she was freaked out the next morning, lol

Comment

how much time do you have?

two nights ago, my daughter had yet another visitor in her room.
                  this time it was a short fat old lady with a green shirt and glasses.

last week my neice was here, we took a ton of pictures of her. clowning around and playing beauty shop she's 9. we all had the best fun with her.
                  anyways, a lof of pics were taken in DD's room. in those pics are "orbs"
                  DS watches all those ghost hunter shows, he said they are balls of energy.
                  some people do not believe them. and that's cool.
                  but an orb looks like a milk dot on a photo.
                  i can post a pic if you want, gotta load it into photo bucket.
                  for the past week my son 13, has been around the house orb hunting he's photographed a lot. he's trying to get a recording of it. he's asked questions and left the recorder laying out. i've heard something we all did, but we cannot make out what it is, it repeats over and over and over the same noise.

two weeks ago, and i could talk for days on this.
                  but two weeks ago DD and i cleaned out her room. threw out a ton of crap. gutted it and put it all back together. i folded 9 blankets ( all her's) folded them tight and stacked them in her closet, on a vanity bench in the back behind her prom dress. i went to see her the next morning before she got up (i had to leave early) and one of her smaller blankets was on her.
                  i asked her why did you take this out? she didn't.
                  it was one that was in the middle of the stack. if she was sleep walking, the rest of them would have toppled over. i've never known her to sleep walk.

we heard it one night.
                  it was a high pitched gigle scream like a 4 year old little girl who was being tickeled or chased, know how they giggle and scream at the same time? we heard it in the living room, DH heard it out by the pool, and DS heard it upstairs in his room, all fo us just as loud and just as clear.
                  we leave the house and come home and lights are on, others are off.
                  things disapear and show up someplace else all the time.
                  we've lost tons of things bought new and then found the old in an odd place.
                  phone chargers, pens, earrings, keys. lots of stuff.
                  I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

love to see some of the pics stella,ive heard alot of people have this stuff going on,the pic i was talking about was infrared by the government i think,but id love to see yours.

Comment

We used to have this old toy of my daughter's. It was a "talking" cabbage patch doll that she fell in love with at a garage sale so we bought it for her. Well, the thing NEVER worked from the time we bought it. Replaced the batteries and STILL never worked so we took the batteries back out.......whatever.......

It was stored out in the barn/garage because she outgrew it and wanted to get rid of it. Everytime we went into the garage the thing would giggle or say something. LIKE, WTF!!!
                      I screamed, and ran out (and I think I peed in my pants a little bit, too). I get to the house and scream at my husband "I thought you took the d*** batteries out of that thing?!" He said "oh, the cabbage patch doll!? LOL I did, it does it all the time to me too"

I threw it in a bonfire one night. No more of that.

I could go on forever too! Used to go on "ghost house" hunts. Took some pretty good pictures once but erased them all by accident. I was so mad at myself.

Can't wait to read more experiences

Comment

this is the orb i was talking about. we have several pics of these things.
                        try it in your house. take random pics around your house and see if any show up.

this is my cousin's little girl, she's spinning her hair, we straightened it, the first time for her, lol she loves it .

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m270/Stella503/Kaitlyn/IMGP1268.jpg

my best friend since 4th grade...

had to have surgery, she had many defects when she was born, but anyways, she needed a chin implant. her parents took a profile pic of her, in the back corner was a hall way chair?? very wide seat with a lift in it, to put magazines in, wide arms and a very tall back to it, a full length mirror was in it.
                        this was back in 79, when the film was developed, a cross appeared in the mirror.
                        no reflection from anything in the room. it was a long cross smokey looking...
                        a few weeks later was her annual birthday slumber party.
                        lisa had a camera that night, and took a picture of the mirror from an angle, a week later when the film was devolped she brought the pic to school.
                        this time it was a long smokey looking cross, but had two upper lines on it not just one, like the american cancer society cross..
                        to this day, you can still get a cross photo from it. her parents were always into buying antiques. her mom bought a trunk once, opened it in the bedroom and put blankets in it. since then there was always a woman standing next to it, she got rid of the trunk, and so the lady left as well.
                        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Supposedly, if you ZOOM the picture in really close to the "orb" you should be able to see a face in it.

I was going to try to do it with the pictures that I erased. Haven't gone hunting since then. Will try it again soon hopefully.

Comment

ds went orb hunting sunday.
                            after our little friend left. he took 22 pics, of the 22 he found 8 orbs.

i zoomed, there is no face

Comment

I love this stuff, got Ghost Hunters, Physic kids, the Hauntings & Taps on Ti-vo. Just aware watching this & going to bed, I had the worse dream after watching a few shows right in a row. We brought our house 3yrs ago, the man lost his wife, notice when I looked at the house it had a wheelchair in the closet. Found out the his wife died & he wanted a smaller house. The house needed work, got painters & carpets plus we replace appliances, for the 1st 6months I felt weird by myself in the house, like someone watching me. Once I redid everything, the feeling went away. I asked a neighbor if that lady died in the house, she said yes. I said I felt some watching me but it has gone. Guess she knew it wasn't her house anymore & left.

Comment

Working...
                              X