The Vampire U Haul Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vampire U Haul Update

I layed down for a nap yesterday afternoon...it was there when I layed down but it was gone with I woke up...and it is still gone today lol I forgot to tell you,...they didn't answer their door either when they were home either... go figure. I went over there when they first moved in..no answer and my neighbor said they went over there too and they knew they were home..no answer...go figure
    Last edited by Roxy; 07-25-2008, 11:49 AM.

Re: The Vampire U Haul Update

Roxy, TxRogue is looking for ghost stories! sounds like you might have something in the works!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

laughing hard...I wish you all could be here to see this and we could down a few beers while we watched them..now that would be fun. We have a house by us up for sale and I was told by the people who used to live there... that the people who own it want $300,000 for it They will never get that amount for it. They were renting it to own ..not sure if I worded that right but am sure you know what I mean...and the owners left a stupid note on their door and told them they changed their minds and they wanted $300,000! I am already missing the people who lived there..they just moved. They were so nice and their kids were so cute and so much fun. I told my neighbor when they were here that I was tempted to put up a note saying that we have ecoli and to move in at your own risk lol We do have a waterfall in front of our house with fish. We did have it checked for ecoli just to make sure we were safe and no ecoli found... so far the vampire U Haul isn't back.

Comment

Roxy, of course they wouldn't answer the door, vampires sleep in the day.

Comment

Roxy,
          thanks for the update.....I had been closely following the vampire uhaul. Have then been back yet?

dragun

Comment

Working...
          X