Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it over yet? Where's our cocktail waitress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it over yet? Where's our cocktail waitress?

I'll have a cold can of Bud, please.
    I'm working on taxes. I swear the little boxes you have to fill out get smaller and smaller every month and I'm reduced to wearing "cheater" glasses now. They give me a terrible headache after just a few minutes from having to roll my eyes down to fill out the forms and back up to see anything else. (Does that make sense?)
    Anyway, there's a 10 CENT discrepency between my monthly calculations and the quarterly form and it's making me CRAZY! ARGHHHHH

Re: Is it over yet? Where's our cocktail waitress?

Bless You! Now that stomach virus has passed I think I will have my usual Chardonnay! Cheers! Here's to a FABULOUS Weekend!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

OK, Ang, have you found the 10 cent discrepency ? LOL, that's how I feel when I balance my checkbook and I am off a few cents. It has to balance, I know I am anal about it.
      I have a cold Beck's beer !

Comment

Still haven't found it. I put it down and got obsessed with something else.
        Our monthly deposits and quarterly statement have to be 100% in sync. I just put it down until Monday morning. I'll probably pick it up and it will jump right out at me.
        I'm ready for my second Bud please...

Comment

I hope you don't get suspended for being short, like this lady yesterday....

House Staff Represents for Lunch Lady
          Posted Jul 24th 2008 7:40PM
          A giant boycott is scheduled to go down next Tuesday in Washington, D.C. Rising gas prices? Nope. Iraq war? Nah. A woman named Little Doris? Ding, ding.
          Turns out Doris is a beloved member of the cafeteria staff at the Longworth House Office Building. According to an email circulating among House staffers, Doris was suspended without pay for being $9 short on her register. The government loses billions all the time and she's being jacked up for losing $9!
          So the staffers are looking to boycott all the cafeterias run by Restaurant Associates to show their support for Doris.
          Now about those taxes ...

Comment

Hey, that 9.00 turns into 900.00 real fast when you owe it to the IRS! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X