Clear All

• It never ends...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391426,00.html

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Re: It never ends...

Wow..............

Comment

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the world has gone haywire? I am just not shocked or surprised at anything anymore. Just when you think you have seen it all... No
      Morals left at all.
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Of course we don't know if it is true or not. National Enquirer has been known to be wrong. Of course now that this is out, I would imagine other reporters will check into it. I don't imagine he will be VP with Obama.

Just wanted to add, IF it is true, I cannot imagine how bad his wife must feel. Here she is fighting cancer, and he runs around on her.
        Last edited by Sabine; 07-25-2008, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Sabine thats the worst part off it isn't it? How humiliating is that? Gawsh!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have always wondered why these men think that nobody will ever find out about their affairs. A few month ago the Govenor of NY who hired a prostitute, wonder if he and his wife are still married. The Mayor of NY Gulliani , years ago, cheated with woman who was working for him. And on and on it goes, when you are famous you have no place to hide. I don't understand.

Comment

The Mayor of New York married his mistress!! I haven't heard anything about this story anywhere on the news. I am going to hold my tongue to see if anything is mentioned tonight. If not then we all know why, don't we? If it is true I feel so sorry for his ill wife
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

i think the story on edwards was proved, theres links on it on drudgereport.com

Comment

Doesn't she have a child, do a DNA & see. These guys in politics are the worse with having affairs. I thought celebrities were bad. These guys need to run our country and stop wasting time & money with all affairs. Seems they always get caught too. Why bother, they just need to take matters into their own hands, then help run the country. It will be a lot easier & less expensive too.

Comment

Working...
                  X