The Great American Dog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great American Dog.

Did anybody watch it last night? It's kinda like a reality show on dog training. One dog and owner gets the boot each week. I was very disappointed who they let go last night. The cheater should have gone home.

Re: The Great American Dog.

I was so excited when the previews for this started coming out.
    Watched about five minutes and thought it was stupid. Flipped back over a couple of times to see if it got any better. Nope.
    I was disappointed.

Comment

Darn it! we missed it! I bet it was good. I am in love with the Boxer that rides the skateboard. Please tell me what happened on the show! Did you like it? oh! Ang Really? Sorry to hear that! Man!!!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I ADORE dogs, and I too really really looked forward to this show. I do watch it only because there is nothing else on that I care to watch in that time slot, but I find the overall premise of the show downright stupid. I do admit I've enjoyed getting to 'know' both the 2 legged and 4 legged participants, and I don't know what other format might have been better, but I think this one bombed. The average pets I know aren't involved in agility training, so to judge all of those dogs on an agility course was just unreasonable IMHO.

Comment

Elvis was sent home. I disagreed why. I can't remember her name but the black lady cheated by tearing a big hole in the hoop so her dog would jump through. The judges slammed her for that, but didn't send her home. Elvis' owner kept his lease on while walking up and down the teeter totter and was sent home.. I'm rooting for the boxer.
          I find it entertaining since I am dog owner..

Comment

Texann, You can watch full episodes at CBS.com.

Comment

I agree the wrong dog was sent home, the cheater lady and her white dog should of got the boot. I have trained dogs in agility and currently in obedience, and my DH and I love the show. I am rooting for the border collie.

Comment

Working...
              X